CA

3 Signins

63 Page Views

• Views: 63
  • Message 1 of 5

Need help further escalating case above case manager level

2019-08-16, 15:11 PM

I need help.

I faced an issue with my Lenovo Legion Y530 on June 11. The laptop was dead. After almost 2 months, a repair trip to the lenovo central repair centre in North Bay, Ontario, a replacement of the motherboard, a clean bill of health by the 'experts' there, the laptop was still not working off external power. I Finally got the case escalated to the case manager level after 2 months of almost daily calls to the customer care department, on July 29. He promised me a replacement laptop, and that it would be shipped immediately and would reach me on an expedited basis. This happened on August 9 after waiting for his call for 9 days to get my cc details as security against the old laptop. Since then I have made phone calls almost every alternate day. He does not answer his phone, when called. He promises follow ups and call backs, but never delivers. I need help escalating this matter.

Below are the email conversations explaining my frustration and situation in full

Admin note; post edited in accordance with the Community Guidelines.

Options

9206 Posts

09-04-2014

SK

32616 Signins

1206110 Page Views

• Views: 1206110
  • Message 2 of 5

Re: Need help further escalating case above case manager level

2019-08-16, 17:46 PM

Hello and welcome to the Community,

I understand you are unhappy but unfortunately I had to edit your post because it was almost unreadable and uneditable due to the tabulated construction through you having copied and pasted resulting with the necessity to scroll horizontally. It also included private information and other content not permitted by the Community Guidelines. Please by all means re-post that information if you wish ensuring no private information is included.

If you could post your case number that will enable me to view the case and potentially provide assistance.

Thanks

Andy

English Community Administrator
Lenovo eServices

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel answered your question as the solution. 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.
Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community

Options

4 Posts

12-27-2018

CA

3 Signins

63 Page Views

• Views: 63
  • Message 3 of 5

2019-08-16, 18:01 PM
Options

9206 Posts

09-04-2014

SK

32616 Signins

1206110 Page Views

• Views: 1206110
  • Message 4 of 5

2019-08-16, 18:44 PM

Thanks for posting that. I've reached out to the customer relations team and expect that you will be contacted with an update soonest. They were unable to give me any details because they were in turn awaiting an update but the expection is that all should be resolved by the middle of next week.

Please look out for their communication; it will likely have more detail.

Andy

English Community Administrator
Lenovo eServices

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel answered your question as the solution. 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.
Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community

Options

0 Posts

01-24-2020

US

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 5 of 5

2020-01-24, 19:38 PM

I too am having HORRIBLE issues with my case escalation and now my case manager will not return multiple phone calls or any emails.  My laptop has been in for repair 4 time for a screen issue and less than 24 hours aftert it was returned again - the same issue happened a 5th time.  They have agreed to replace it - sent me an email - and now no replies or letting me know what is going on.  I have no laptop and need to leave next Saturday for work for a week - explained this also in an email 2 days ago - and John wont even bother to reply to my emails or phone calls.  Love Lenovo products (4th laptop from them) but if this is how their customer service is - i am seriously rethinking any further products.   Escalation case #04168301

Admin note; s/n removed to prevent potential abuse

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete