01-13-2021

CA

13 Signins

176 Page Views

• Views: 176
  • Message 1 of 2

Nightmare shipping experience

2021-01-13, 20:43 PM

I ordered a y27q-20 monitor on Dec.27, 2020. It got shipped the next day and was supposed to be delivered on Jan.4, 2021. But then **bleep** happened. Lenovo didn't give UPS proper documents to clear customs! (Why don't you just take your time to prepare for the proper documents instead of shipping it out quick without proper documents and trying to charge people money??) So obviously it got returned to Lenovo. I called customer service to request a reship. They told me that they will reship it as soon as it arrives at their warehouse. And yep, it has been 10 days since the item arrived at their warehouse. No updates. Stuck at "Label created" status. Tried phone calling, online chatting so many times. No help at all. Customer service is useless. All they do is giving out empty promises. Things like "You will get a new tracking number the week". Lies.

I just wanna know what exactly is going on without customer service lying to me. Can I even get it or not? Is there any issues with the order?

Options

6 Posts

01-13-2021

CA

13 Signins

176 Page Views

• Views: 176
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Nightmare shipping experience

2021-01-16, 20:41 PM

Bump

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms