Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vladimir-trifon
What's DOS?
Views: 416
Message 1 of 5

No Return status for Thinkpad Extreme

Hi,

I returned a Thinkpad X1 12 working days ago and I haven't received any notification the has been processed.
This is the RMA: 4221784156. Can the status of the return be checked somehow?

Community SuperMod
Community SuperMod
Views: 394
Message 2 of 5

Re: No Return status for Thinkpad Extreme

Hi vladimir-trifon, and welcome to the Lenovo User Community!

https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/repairstatus

I don't work for Lenovo. I'm a crazy volunteer!
vladimir-trifon
What's DOS?
Views: 334
Message 3 of 5

I have contacted Lenovo. They showed me a Refund Order, but I haven't received the refund. I contacted PayPal and they are saying the refund hasn't been made. I contacted Lenovo again and like that back and forth. Is there something I can do to get the refund. Is the delay normal practice or they haven't proceeded it at all?

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 283
Message 4 of 5

Hello,

I contacted the relevant department and they refer to two refunds which were released to Pay Pal on Feb. 22. for a sleeve and on Mar. 21. for a notebook. Assuming you received the refund for the sleeve, it's showing on Pay Pal, how long after the Feb. 22. date did that appear on your account please?

Andy

English Community Leader
Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star below their post awarding them Kudos

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Język Polski    Moto English

vladimir-trifon
What's DOS?
Views: 276
Message 5 of 5

Hi Andy,

They appeared on the next day, i.e. on Feb. 23 for the sleeve and Mar. 22 for a mouse, but nothing for the notebook. The mouse was in the same return package as the notebook. I can't find if Lenovo has done a mistake and the refund for the laptop isn't done correctly, or PayPal is delaying the refund because of some their reason?

Thx!
Vladimir

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors