05-05-2014

Philadelphia

11 Signins

50 Page Views

• Views: 50
  • Message 1 of 2

No response from Customer Relations

2014-11-12, 3:45 AM

My few months old laptop is in an almost unusable condition because of incessant screen flickering and blanking. After spending long time reading through forums, updating drivers, changing auto brightness, nothing has worked. Two times the machine was sent for repairs and returned to me APPARENTLY FIXED. But problem still persists as it was. No to mention that meant staying without a machine for 10 days each time. For reference here are the case numbers: 8004021432 and 8003773940. On my last contact with technical support I was told that my case has been escalated to customer relations, and somebody will contact me in 3 days.It has been over 5 days, and I have received NO CALLS at all or any contacts what so ever. Reading in the forums, I can see that other people have gripes very similar to mine about customer relations. So at this point, after all this frustration, I am posting this over the forums in hopes that someone listens and responds to this. My next steps will be to plaster this issue Lenovo product and customer relations all over the internet, send open letters and submit BBB reports, for my voice to be heard.

Options

1331 Posts

08-03-2011

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

11907 Signins

301799 Page Views

• Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
  • Views: 301799
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: No response from Customer Relations

2014-11-12, 7:06 AM

Hi SamPhl

Sorry to hear what happened. Mind checking your Private Messages inbox? 

Serene

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel answered your question as the solution. Did you find a post helpful? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up! Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.
Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms