07-01-2020

ES

6 Signins

35 Page Views

• Views: 35
  • Message 1 of 5

Not possible to escalate complain

2020-07-15, 13:17 PM

On June 22th, I received an order for a P53 laptop (No. 10467433009). That same day, I noticed that the screen had a problem with dead pixels. The next day (June 23) I contacted IBM Customer Service and they issued the DOA protocol on June 24th. When I spoke with Digital River, they indicated that the new order (# 78987977000) was going to be sent into production immediately and that I only had to wait for TNT to pick up the defective computer. Subsequently, the new computer would be sent from the Factory. 

On the morning of July 3rd I called to verify the time that the replacement would take to arrive, since I have to travel abroad the 21st of July and I need a functional laptop to be able to work for the next months that I will be away from home. I asked Customer Service directly if the laptop was already being manufactured and they indicated that from the 26th the laptop should already be in process of being produced. Furthermore, they indicated that at the moment the warehouse in the Netherlands received the package, the replacement laptop would be sent. 

Today I checked the status of the replacement order again (78987977000) on the Lenovo website. Before, there was no information other than the order number and date of the order, but now it also appears that on July 9th, the replacement had just been sent to production. This means Customer Service has provided incorrect and misleading information for almost a month! From the beginning everyone assured me that from the moment the order is placed (June 26), the laptop begins to be manufactured.

Now the expected shipping is the 27th of July!!! I have tried to start a formal complain with Costumer Service or at least speak with a manager…Costumer Service told me that they don't have a manager, supervisor or superior of any kind...and refused to give me any type of solution. 

Options

8199 Posts

09-04-2014

SK

32571 Signins

1203645 Page Views

• Views: 1203645
  • Message 2 of 5

Re:Not possible to escalate complain

2020-07-15, 13:47 PM

Hello @En0015  Welcome to Community,

I'm sorry you've not had the best experience and am sure there is a misunderstanding here, as soon as an order is place it is sent to production. I've reached out to some colleagues to see how we might best resolve your situation, it may take a couple of days for me to get back to you.

Andy

English Community Administrator
Lenovo eServices

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel answered your question as the solution. 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.
Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community

Options

2 Posts

07-01-2020

ES

6 Signins

35 Page Views

• Message 3 of 5

2020-07-16, 14:10 PM

@Andy_Lenovo Thank you for the quick reply!  Please keep me posted about any news. Best regards.

Options

8199 Posts

09-04-2014

SK

32571 Signins

1203645 Page Views

• Views: 1203645
  • Message 4 of 5

2020-07-21, 14:06 PM

Hello @En0015 

It looking like your replacement has shipped and should be with you very soon. I'll send you the tracking number by private message.

Andy

English Community Administrator
Lenovo eServices

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel answered your question as the solution. 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.
Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community

Options

2 Posts

07-01-2020

ES

6 Signins

35 Page Views

• Message 5 of 5

Re:Not possible to escalate comp

2020-07-21, 14:46 PM

@Andy_Lenovo Thank you for your answer. However, I still have the same problem as before. Before I sent the faulty computer back to Lenovo's warehouse, I made sure to ask several times about the time that the replacement computer would take to arrive. I have to travel out of the country the 22th of July, and I will be away for several weeks and I really need a functional and powerful computer to work during those weeks. Everyone in Customer Service assured me there was enough time for the replacement computer to be manufactured and arrive before I have to leave. I trusted the information provided by Costumer Service and decided to order the replacement computer. They basically had 26 days to do this whole process, but today the computer is still stuck in China. 

I called Customer Service yesterday and they refused to even think of a solution to this problem as the computer could still arrive (in their opinion). However, that was just unrealistic as the computer was shipped on a saturday (18th) and there was no physical way it was going to arrive by today (21st). I don't even know why they sent the computer, if it was not going to arrive before the 22nd of July. That makes me think Customer Service was not even listening when I called (several times in the past weeks). 

Also, I am still not able to talk with a manager or regional supervisor (in Spain) as Customer Service keeps saying they don't have supervisors.... 

So, I still don't have a computer or any solution to this situation. 

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete