Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
stephanierubyxo
What's DOS?
Views: 108
Message 1 of 2

Not sure where to post-white & black flashing speckles on screen, not monitor.

I was playing my Sims 4 and something weird started happening to my game, it was glitching and I just assumed it was bad CC. I got out of the game and on my computer screen there was tiny white and black flickering speckles. I restarted the computer and they were still there. I've tried looking up to see what it could be but haven't found a solution. A lot of post suggested dead pixels but it's not a cluster of them they are everywhere. I took a picture while I was on Buzzfeed.com so you can get and idea of what I am talking about. Also when I get on websites with word weird lines start spearing, you can also see that on the picture. When I had just the monitor on and the computer off the speckles didn't appear so I don't think it's the monitor. 

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 97
Message 2 of 2

Re: Not sure where to post-white & black flashing speckles on screen, not monitor.

Welcome to the Lenovo Community !

Sorry to hear of your problem.  In order to better direct your posting to the proper forum for further discussion, please provide your Lenovo model number. Example: Ideapad 500, Ideacentre 700, etc.

please mark it as an "Accept As Solution"
♦ I'm not a Lenovo employee, just a volunteer geek who likes to help folks.
Sorry, I don't read unsolicited Private Messages. If you have an issue, posting in     the appropriate forum is the best way to get assistance.

Communities:    English English    Deutsche Deutsche     Español Español     Portugues Portugues     Russian flag Русскоязычное

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors