04-25-2008

US

39603 Signins

749790 Page Views

• Views: 749790
  • Message 321 of 752

Re: Order related customer service concerns

2011-05-24, 2:20 AM
Shopping question moved to separate thread.
I don't work for Lenovo. I'm a crazy volunteer!
Options

3322 Posts

07-31-2008

Pakistan

1715 Signins

151632 Page Views

• Views: 151632
  • Message 322 of 752

2011-05-26, 10:04 AM
------------------------------------------------------------

Maliha (I don't work for lenovo)
ThinkPads:- T400[Win 7], T60[Win 7], IBM 240[Win XP]

IdeaPad: U350

Apple:- Macbook Air [Snow Leopard]
Did someone help you today? Compliment them with a
Kudos!
Was your question answered today? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
de.gif  Lenovo Deutsche Community   es.gif  Lenovo Comunidad en Español 
Visit my YouTube Channel

Options

5189 Posts

04-25-2008

US

39603 Signins

749790 Page Views

• Views: 749790
  • Message 323 of 752

2011-05-31, 18:41 PM
ThinkPad X120e Europe availability questions moved to existing thread.
I don't work for Lenovo. I'm a crazy volunteer!
Options

5 Posts

06-09-2011

USA

9 Signins

194 Page Views

• Views: 194
  • Message 324 of 752

2011-06-09, 4:46 AM

Hello Lenovo Community and Mark_Lenovo,

Update: I have managed to get things solved and sometimes you just need a bit of patients. One has to be polite and persistant and one will hopefully find someone helpful. I was surprised I got my computer a lot quicker than i thought. The best is to just talk to customer service and be patient. 

Options

4 Posts

06-17-2011

Pakistan

4 Signins

24 Page Views

• Views: 24
  • Message 325 of 752

2011-06-17, 20:04 PM

My old computer HP got dead and  i have my final PhD defence on 22nd June. I heard a lot about Lenovo but never had the first hand experience of buying and using Lenovo laptop.  I live in France. So i bought the customized lenovo thinkpad x220 from the lenovo france  website on 3rd of June. After two days lenovo sent me an email that the money was not transfered and therefore the transaction has been annulated. However my bqnk qccount clearly show that the money (Euro 1500) was indeed with lenovo. I called the customer service and they told me that the money has been recieved and the computer will ship at the beginning of next week from the qssembly plant at China. nothing happened. i called again the next week to only find out that the computer is still in assembly plant and will be shipped next week. and this week when i called the same excuse.

Now after i visited this blogs i feel fearful for the money. i hope Lenovo doesnt eat my money by cheating around. could someone help me to trqce my product. thanks

salman khan

wrote:

I have been attempting to make bussiness with Lenovo and I am finding out this has been a stressfull situation. This really started with the fact of the billing address not matching with the shipping address. I have been back and forth with both Lenovo and my bank provider. I even spoke to a completley rude customer service, that would not allow me to explain nor help. Another individual I have come acrossed had no idea nor clue what I was attempting to explain to him. 

The first order was done online and the second one was talking to one of your represntative. After having issues the second tiem and attempting to cancel and comfirm my cancellation with you sales representative. I have heard no response. It seems that the only time they take pleasure in wanting to attend is when they are selling. When it comes to customer questions and support its been neglectful.  

At this point I have canceled two orders. It has been a couple of days and looking at my online baking statement I see to pending charges that should not be there. I understand the fact that these pending charges may not go through, but it has been a couple of days. I want these pending charges from Lenovo to go away. I hope that a company like Lenovo will honor their customers.

I have recieved the email confirmations about the two orders being cancelled, still these charges are being allowed by the bank. They have explained to me if these charges go through I would need to file fradualant charges. I hope it does not come to this. I hope someone at Lenovo can please contact me, before anything unwated happens. 

Please if anyone from Lenovo is reading this I want to resolve this issue in a dignified manner. 

I attempted to repurchase the laptop the thrid time through a friend. It says that it will ship out roughly on June 20, I need my new laptop for an exam plus for a conference. Is there anyone I can speak to that can help me insure it will come on a timely manner? I understand that there can be delays, but the website and the customer service rep which I called have not been helpful. Someone please help!

Moderator note; multiple quotes of same post removed
Options

2 Posts

06-25-2011

Irvine, California - U.S.

4 Signins

28 Page Views

• Views: 28
  • Message 326 of 752

2011-06-25, 16:52 PM

I purchased an ideapad s10-3t with an 8 cell battery yesterday (6/24/11) online from the lenovo website.  My order confirmation stated that my shipping date was 6/30/11 (which is reasonable).  I then checked the emailed link to track my shipment, which had a new estimated shipping date of 8/9/11.  That is over a month away, and I need a computer to take to my classes that I am currently enrolled in.  Can someone please help me understand what is going on?  I live in California and the product is coming from NC.  Please help, i am very nervous about this.  Also, if it is going to take that long, can i cancel my order now?

Erica

Options

5 Posts

06-09-2011

USA

9 Signins

194 Page Views

• Message 327 of 752

2011-06-25, 21:34 PM

Hi Salkhan,

I got my situation resolved and cleared. Sometimes it just requires a little bit of patients and finding the right individuals to help. The only advice is be persistant but polite and hopefully you will come across someone who is helpful. I have come across several polite people that were willing to help. I finally got my computer sooner then i thought and everything else was resolved. 

Options

2 Posts

06-25-2011

Irvine, California - U.S.

4 Signins

28 Page Views

• Views: 28
  • Message 328 of 752

2011-06-26, 16:25 PM
Hi,
I was just wondering how long it actually took to get the computer.  I too am in need of my computer that I ordered asap, i am a student and use virtual textbooks IN CLASS!  I ordered the computer Friday 6/24/11 (should have ordered earlier in the week) and my order confirmation stated it would ship 6/30/2011... totally fine, i can manage that.  BUT when i checked my tracking info it changed the estimated date to 8/9/11!  I cannot, absolutely cannot fly by for a month without the computer in class!  I could use some reassurance right now, as customer service doesn't work weekends... how long did it actually take to get your computer?  I did not order anything spectacular, i ordered an ideapad s10-3t with an 8 cell battery instead of a 4 cell.  I mean its not santas workshop, come on!
Options

5 Posts

06-09-2011

USA

9 Signins

194 Page Views

• Message 329 of 752

2011-06-27, 0:49 AM
Hello Eknable,

Like I stated I got my computer promptly without any troubles. The computer was ordered on 6/8 and the expected shipping date was 6/20. The computer arrived at a much earlier then I had expected 6/16. I ordered a w520 and I felt that they were prompt maybe is due to the fact they had all their parts.

I think we have to understand that they customize many computers and sometimes it takes time. A huge company like Lenovos receives thousands of orders and so things may take time. The best advice that someone can give is do not freak out and the situation will reslove itself. Attempt to talk to someone who is helpful. I think I managed to be lucky and got a hold of good people. It can be hard to wait but be patient. 
Options

1 Posts

06-30-2011

Buena Park

53 Signins

90 Page Views

• Views: 90
  • Message 330 of 752

2011-06-30, 5:38 AM
I'm actually in the same position as you eknabel.

For some reason my order which was stated to ship on 6/30 ended up saying it would ship on 8/9. Yesterday it seemed to be fixed as it changed back to a shipping date of 6/30, but now the estimated shipping date is completely gone.

I'm really hoping that all is well and that my order will be shipped on time as I will be moving away for school in a few weeks. 

Here to hoping we get our stuff on time :smileyindifferent:
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete