cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PTX2019
Fanfold Paper
Views: 393
Message 1 of 14

Outlet order of tablet - no longer any predicted shipping date. What gives?

Hi there, I ordered a tablet from the outlet. Two weeks after the order, the status page no longer has an estimated shipping date or estimated delivery date. The CS chat rep couldn't provide info, and email that "the focus department" didn't respond. So now what do I do? I need this machine soon, how do I get an ETA? 

PTX2019
Fanfold Paper
Views: 314
Message 2 of 14

Re: Outlet order of tablet - no longer any predicted shipping date. What gives?

Since the post above I responded to the email from the CS Chat rep. He hasn't responded, and no further information was sent.

To try to find out what's going on I then called the Lenovo CS number for help with orders. The lady that answered told me she would check with the focus (?) department. She said they weren't responding, so would it be OK to email me the status? I grumbled, and she offered to try to contact the focus dept again. She said "me and my supervisor contacted the focus department, but they aren't in the office right now". End result, she'll supposedly send me an email with the status.

Summary so far:

- Lenovo promised "ships in 1-3 business days"

- It became 6 business days immediately after the order

- On the 6th business day a credit card charge was authorized for the tablet

- The order status page changed the dates to grayed out, progress stuck at 'not shipped'

- It is now the promised/estimated delivery day, but zero information is available

- A chat rep emailed that he 'didn't get a response from the focus department'

- The chat rep didn't follow up later with the requested information

- The chat rep didn't respond to my email asking for more info

- The phone rep couldn't get information from the 'focus department'. 

To be continued, but to say that this process has been disappointing is an understatement. 

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 295
Message 3 of 14

Hi PTX2019,

I can understand you are puzzled, so was I and have been trying to find out what has happened here and requested the relevant team to send you an accurate order status.

Andy

English Community Leader
Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star below their post awarding them Kudos

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Język Polski    Moto English

PTX2019
Fanfold Paper
Views: 282
Message 4 of 14

@Andy_Lenovo wrote:

Hi PTX2019,

I can understand you are puzzled, so was I and have been trying to find out what has happened here and requested the relevant team to send you an accurate order status.

Hi Andy, thanks for responding, at this point I'm just thrilled somebody cares! Smiley Happy  Should I message you the order number, or were you able to piece together the order based on the info I provided already? 

Edit, oh I think I get it, you probably used the real name associated with this forum account to look up to order. Perfect.

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 271
Message 5 of 14

Hello,

No need and yes, you are correct in your assumption. What I am currently seeing is that the order was scheduled to ship on the 1st Nov. but didn't. I'm currently trying to find out where the process broke and what the current status is.

Andy

English Community Leader
Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star below their post awarding them Kudos

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Język Polski    Moto English

PTX2019
Fanfold Paper
Views: 263
Message 6 of 14

@Andy_Lenovo wrote:

What I am currently seeing is that the order was scheduled to ship on the 1st Nov. but didn't. 

Thanks for looking into this! Since this was for an outlet item listed as new, I'd happily accept a brand new equivalent unit not from the outlet! That would definitely turn my frown upside down so to speak, especially if it ships quickly. Smiley Happy 

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 255
Message 7 of 14

Sorry can't oblige there even if I would like to; I've just been notified that the order will be shipped today.

Andy

English Community Leader

PTX2019
Fanfold Paper
Views: 251
Message 8 of 14

Ah, should have asked earlier! Smiley Happy Still happy that there's movement, I guess I should expect the system around the 15th going by the originally predicted shipping time. Fingers crossed!

Highlighted
Administrator
Administrator
Views: 228
Message 9 of 14

Maybe not. Smiley Happy Someone from the sales team will be contacting you, Please work with them to ensure you reach the solution which best meets your needs.

Andy

English Community Leader

PTX2019
Fanfold Paper
Views: 184
Message 10 of 14

@Andy_Lenovo wrote:

Maybe not. Smiley Happy Someone from the sales team will be contacting you, Please work with them to ensure you reach the solution which best meets your needs.

Hi Andy, thanks again for helping out. Should I expect a call or an email? So far I haven't heard anything. My credit card did get charged yesterday so that's progress, but the order status page still shows the same unshipped status. 

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors