Options

4 Posts

01-30-2015

Melbourne, Aus

4 Signins

128 Page Views

• Views: 128
  • Message 1 of 1

PLEASE HELP - I have no idea where to go for support!

2015-03-07, 10:28 AM

G'day,

I have spent the last hour trying to find where to find help for my problems and I am pretty much at my wit's end.

They all are related to my relitively recent (December 26th, 2014) purchase of a Lenovo Z50-70 from my local JB Hi-Fi.

My request is a simple one: Please direct me to where I should ask/say the following.

---

1 - I want to know if I can replace my keyboard with a backlit one. (I've made a thread for that, though again I've no idea if that's the right place for it, even more so given it has had no replies)

2 - I would like to purchase a second charger, so that I can have one at home and one at uni, or have a backup if one fails. (As I was able to source new chargers at a local computer swap meet for my previous Acer machine, I was sorely dissapointed to learn no vendor had them in stock or had even heard of a charger with a rectangle shape instead of the traditional circle.)

3 - Occasionally the touchpad miscounts how many fingers I have pressed on it. Though it registeres none when my fingers are removed, it then registers 2 when I've only 1 finger on it, 3 when I've 2 and so on. Updating the touchpad driver has had no effect, though the problem does resolve itself if I wait several minutes.

4 - Has support for my device been discontinued? Is it really just that hard to find answers to my questions? Or is Australia/Melbourne not very well supported by Lenovo online? (That would be ironic, considering the main reason I chose the Z50-70 over the next shortlisted device was because Lenovo's support was far better rated than the other companies)

---

Cheers,

-Icy of Melb

Z50-70 and missing the point of Win 8.1 by sticking to desktop programs instead of apps. ;)
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms