Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Special Interest DiscussionsGeneral Discussion
All Forum Topics
Options

32 Posts

12-24-2015

Georgia

126 Signins

616 Page Views

• Views: 616
  • Message 1 of 6

Phone number to someone who will help

2016-08-01, 19:47 PM

The Lenovo support has really disappointed over the last several months. I have an ongoing issue with my Yoga 900. I have been assigned a case manager, but she will not return my calls or respond to my emails. I upgraded my warranty to the 3yr onsite, thinking that maybe that would help get my problem addressed. It has been two weeks since I put in a request to have someone come to my home to work on it and I haven't heard ANYTHING from support.

I am asking if someone has a phone number to talk to someone that will actually get something done. I have used the callback number and the person only makes excuses and has nothing to share except for me to call back another time to see if there is an update. 

For the record, I've owned a small IT company for 12 years in the Atlanta area. I have recommended Asus and Lenovo computers to my customers in the past because of the service they used to offer. This is beyond terrible service.

Answer
Options

32 Posts

12-24-2015

Georgia

126 Signins

616 Page Views

Re: Phone number to someone who will help

2016-08-02, 12:45 PM

Thank you Andy. Yes, after I posted, I received a phone all from my Case Manager and she arranged for a new Yoga 900 to be sent to me. I appreciate you responding to my call for help. 

Replies(5)
Options

11226 Posts

09-04-2014

Slovakia

32975 Signins

1229965 Page Views

• Views: 1229965
  • Message 2 of 6

2016-08-02, 6:15 AM

Hello bibleharmony,

it looks as though between your posting and my reading your post quite a lot has happened, which I am happy to see and am sure you are as well.  I'll not involve myself at the moment but please let me know if, at a later date, I can be of assistance.

Andy

English Community Administrator
Lenovo eServices

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community
Answer
Options

32 Posts

12-24-2015

Georgia

126 Signins

616 Page Views

• Message 3 of 6

2016-08-02, 12:45 PM

Thank you Andy. Yes, after I posted, I received a phone all from my Case Manager and she arranged for a new Yoga 900 to be sent to me. I appreciate you responding to my call for help. 

0 person found this solution to be helpful.

This helped me too

Options

1 Posts

11-21-2017

United States of America

4 Signins

123 Page Views

• Views: 123
  • Message 4 of 6

2017-11-22, 0:35 AM

Hello, Andy or anyone at Lenovo who can help me:

Most Recent Case #: 03265378

Previous Case #s:  02941811 and 02970791

Unfortunately, I have had a miserable experience with tech support and have been attempting to resolve an issue since October 28th; it is now November 21st.  Actually, my issue began in May of 2017 with an immediate solution and then additional problems after that. 

My two Case Managers have been: 

1. C (very helpful and approachable initially but not most recently) and
  2. R (not friendly or helpful throughout multiple emails and phone calls)--makes me feel like I am truly inconveniencing her with my malfunctioning laptop)
  3. Off-shore team members and supervisors:  O (most recently); F; L; F; and many, many others.  

I have logged hours and hours on the phone with tech support off-shore and time as well stateside.   My last email from R stated that tech support had been trying to reach me and could not, so my laptop likely would not be able to be repaired.  This is simply not true.  I have been off all week from work and have had my phone with me at all times.  No one from tech support/outside repair company has contacted me about scheduling a repair.

I have simply experienced the worst customer support with Lenovo and would just appreciate talking to someone form Lenovo who truly cares and who really would help.

I currently have a Legion Y720.  This is my second replacement for my original malfunctioning laptop.  My original laptop (Laptop #1) had chronic LCD screen issues.  After repair onsite at my house, it started having the same issues again, so I was sent a replacement laptop.  

The replacement laptop (Laptop #2) was eagerly anticipated, was started up, and made the worst screeching sound I have ever heard a laptop make!   It sounded like a microphone turned up as loud as possible--horrific!   Thus, laptop #2  functioned but even with the volume off and speakers off, the screeching sound continued. 

Next, I was sent this Y720 (Laptop #3).  This laptop has processed extremely slow since first opening it out of the box.  I reported this but was ignored.  In the past month, usually when I am typing reports for work, the laptop has begun to display beautiful and colorful chevron lines across the screen and then freezes immediately and will not operate until the battery dies several hours later and it starts up again.  I am still very concerned about the slow processing speed for which everyone seems to avoid discussing and ignores.

This is where I currently am.  I am exhaused from talking on the phone to tech support off-shore (Phillipines) and to supervisors there who do not seem to understand my issues with my Y720 as well as who are, themselves, very difficult to understand.  My last phone call lasted 1 hour and 19 minutes for her to record my issues again and type up my contact information.  I had to repeat myself over and over and over again.

Is there someone at Corporate Lenovo who can help?  I am genuinely a nice person, but your employees have just about sent me over the edge.  I request kindness, patience in hearing my technical issues, and someone to genuinely and fully address my concerns.

I feel much better knowing I am not alone in my frustration and technical issues and have even considered reporting Lenovo to the Better Business Bureau.  Can someone help?

Admin note; post edited in accordance with the Community Guidelines privacy policy.

Options

11226 Posts

09-04-2014

Slovakia

32975 Signins

1229965 Page Views

• Views: 1229965
  • Message 5 of 6

2017-11-25, 11:11 AM

Hello MsTeacher, welcome to the Community,

From the case notes, for the current case number you supplied, it looks as though there have been several failed attempts to contact you and so I think we need to double check your contact details, especially the phone number. Could you please send me the following information by private message;

Full Name;
Telephone No.;
email address;

Thanks in advance

Andy

English Community Administrator
Lenovo eServices

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community
Options

1 Posts

10-12-2020

United States of America

2 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 6 of 6

Re:Phone number to someone who will help

2020-10-12, 16:06 PM

I know it’s been several years since this post, but if there is any available help now, please, please, please!  My laptop shut down in the middle of me teaching a class nearly a month ago.  I’ve spend over 24 hours combined time on hold waiting for support.  The first time I was on hold for 12 hours and 32 minutes when I hung up to go to bed.  It’s completely ridiculous.  I’ve spoken to no less than 10 people.  I can’t understand them.  They either speak terrible English, the connection is staticky or muffled, or there is so much background noise, like screaming people/kids farm animals!  What the hell??  This is the worse experience I have ever had with a product or tech support.  Everyone I have talked to keeps telling me that I will receive an email within 24-48 hours.  The email will provide me with a tracking number for the new laptop that is to be shipped and directions on how to send the one I have back.  The laptop was less than 30 days old when it went down.  I bought the extended warranty too, however it was within the 30 days, so it should be replaced with a new laptop.  I have never received an email, and it’s been nearly 3 weeks since I was told that the first time.  

How can I get an English speaking person on the line that can actually help me???

Please help!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms

Most Liked Authors

(Last 7 days)