Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dibya
Blue Screen Again
Views: 887
Message 1 of 12

Probably the Worst case: 3 Authorized Hold in bank account, without an order

Wow,

Tried placing an order last friday (3 days ago) the order was not complete the system just froze. Refresh the page, tried again. Same result.

Now my bank account has 2 authorized hold.

Tried calling the sales rep, who tried to place order again, but due to the balance on hold, obviouusly the order did not complete, now there are 3 authorized hold, without any order.

Seriously, 3?????

What a service from Lenovo!

Now can someone get hold off my account?

khalidkamal
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 785
Message 2 of 12

Re: Probably the Worst case: 3 Authorized Hold in bank account, without an order

Same deal with me my friend but I think I'm a bit better off becuase due to the first hold up the second hold up wasn't honered by my credit card company so I only have one. But I already tried talking to every single department they have except Credit Card services becuase they are only available via phone and I'm not in the US so I can't call them and I have got no answer what so ever. The ones that did answer (sales and customer service) simply told me there is nothing they can do and even though I can't call Credit Card services, I should -__-.

Your best bet is to contact Credit Card services to get them to release the hold since there is no order happening so you can have your credit at your disposal again.  You might have to leave them a voice message once or twice because from what I saw in this forum , they are rarely available.

Hope you end up better than me.

khris777
Punch Card
Views: 777
Message 3 of 12

Re: Probably the Worst case: 3 Authorized Hold in bank account, without an order

What you need, to "release the hold", is called a reversal, and it drops the authorization (ie the 'hold') from your account. Ask for that.
khalidkamal
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 765
Message 4 of 12

Finally someone says something! Thanks for the reply. Well they all said they can't do anythng for me, they said the only people who can help are Credti Card servcies but I can't call them like I said , bu they still said they can't can't help me even though i can't call. so  I just emailed concerns and couple of the lenovo staff in this forum and outside the forum but no reply from any of them until now.

khris777
Punch Card
Views: 755
Message 5 of 12

unfortunately, I don't work for a Lenovo, I think you know. Honestly, a reversal is as easy to run as a void or credit... they shouldn't have to talk to you to do it... whoever is helping you should be able to relay the request. Sounds like they are BS'ing you - whoever is helping you should be able to conference in 'credit services' with you on the phone.

I am waiting for a response from Lenovo on this board as well... posted last Friday afternoon, still no response (my post is also in General).... we'll see what happens.... with my luck, I'll be the one post that is ignored forever.
Former Administrator
Views: 741
Message 6 of 12

Khalid,

I've received your PM and should be able to arrange help for you shortly.

khalidkamal
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 735
Message 7 of 12

Khrss777 ,Yeah I noticed.  Yeah I thought so too...but it seems Mark here will try to help me Smiley Happy . They generaly take quite some time to notice those kind of complaints, and it's worse this week because I'm sure they have a lot of work stacked up for them since labor day was right after the weeknd. We both couldn't have faced these problems at a worst time!  I'm sure people someone will notice eventually. Try posting on threads that have a similar problem because people will get notices since they posted on these threads and are more likely to answer you there!

Best of luck to you, friend!

Mark, thank you so much for taking the time to help me Smiley Happy! I am grateful for any help I can get. I hope you manage to help me. PM me for any more information you might need or any questions. Thanks again!

Former Administrator
Views: 727
Message 8 of 12

Khris,

I've replied on your case on your original thread

Apologies for the delay - we'll do our best to get this sorted out as quickly as possible.

Mark

khalidkamal
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 659
Message 9 of 12

Problem seems to be solved! I should be on my way to ordering again in the next few days. I don't know if it was you or bgriffin2 who pulled it off but I owe you both a huge" Thank you!". 

Thank you for your time Mark_Lenovo!

crg
Blue Screen Again
Views: 631
Message 10 of 12

Did you contact the credit-card to reverse the hold?

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors