cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JohnLaw
Paper Tape
Views: 415
Message 1 of 2

Questionable Build Quality on brand new ThinkCentre M920s?

IMG_2313.jpegIMG_2315.jpeg

I recieved my new ThinkCentre M920s and noticed two defects shown above in the photos:-

1. The headphone jack appears pushed to the side with a sharp copper wire sticking out of the hole

2. The vent to the right appears bent and misshapen

My question is, am I being too picky about build quality or are these legitimate issues? Are they even issues at all actually or is there a legitimate reason that a sharp copper wire should be to the side of the headphone jack? Is the vent to the right bent and misshapen or is it supposed to be "curved" or something?

I spent over £1250 ($1630 American) on just the tower alone, so I expected a premium product.

Thoughts appreciated!

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 381
Message 2 of 2

Re: Questionable Build Quality on brand new ThinkCentre M920s?

Hello and welcome to the Community,

As you have just received the product I would suggest contacting the vendor. If it was purchased directly from Lenovo through Digital River I suggest contacting Sales Enquiries and then if necessary service, the numbers can be found here:

https://www.lenovo.com/gb/en/contact/

Andy

English Community Leader
Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star below their post awarding them Kudos

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Język Polski    Moto English

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors