07-29-2020

US

6 Signins

40 Page Views

• Views: 40
  • Message 1 of 9

REPAIR TICKET and more contact information

2020-07-29, 10:42 AM

I'm trying to find out how to contact Lenovo support by email.  I have spoken to the support folks on multiple occasions, they do not give out any other email except their own, and they have been as helpful as I think they can be in an off-site location.  I am having difficulty with an "under warranty" repair since June 10.  The repair status information has been less than helpful.  I know the machine arrived on July 2nd, as I have the USPS notification.  I know multiple service tickets have been created and then closed, and that finally on July 15 it was acknowledged the PC had been received and it has been "In Progress"  ever since.  I do understand that the current situation may have impacted somewhat on efficiencies, however I feel I am not being unrealistic that more information is warranted and 13 days from delivery to acknowledged receipt is not great customer service.  I was worried the PC had gone missing.   I have written to multiple email addresses from the contact pages or just search engine suggestions, these are either not bothering to answer or telling me my particular issue is not their department.  We are currently living in Europe using an Armed Forces address, but the computer is from the US and I had to pay a lot to have it sent back as no-one seems to know how to deal with an APO.  My son needs the computer for school, so I am becoming more anxious that he will not get it back in time.  Funnily enough, if I try to use the complaint function the address times out.  Does anybody have any suggestions for who else I could contact?  I'd even write to the CEO if I thought it would help!

Anyway, thanks (as much for letting me cathart my frustrations as anything).

Options

2 Posts

09-16-2020

US

2 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 2 of 9

Re:REPAIR TICKET and more contact information

2020-09-16, 15:31 PM

Having exact same problem.  The complete run around, repair status site just shows completed tickets but nothing done.  Originally told it would be 9 days to repair.  They have had it over a month with no end in site.  In chat I get conflicting information. Was last told I would get an update in 24-48 hours.  That was a week ago.  Never again Lenovo.  I have owned dozens of them over the years back to IBM days.  Complete loss of trust.  Especially now when we are all stuck at home.

Options

9390 Posts

09-04-2014

SK

32652 Signins

1208370 Page Views

• Views: 1208370
  • Message 3 of 9

2020-09-17, 14:33 PM

Hello @dpk000  Welcome to Community,

Sorry for the inconvenience, a new management software is being rolled out currently and maybe the lack of updates is as a result of that. That said, my colleague was able to find your service case which has been completed. We don't have a return tracking number yet but would expect you to be emailed that once testing has been completed. 

Andy

English Community Administrator
Lenovo eServices

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel answered your question as the solution. 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.
Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community

Options

2 Posts

09-17-2020

US

2 Signins

5 Page Views

• Message 4 of 9

2020-09-17, 18:21 PM

PLEASE HELP!!!!!

About 40 days ago I purchased 2 External hard drives from the Lenovo web site. They both stopped working 10 days after I started using them, however it was already more than 30 days after purchse, so they cannot be returned. I would like the warranty to take over and have the itmes returned as they are deficient and memory drives that are not trustworthy are not useful! I tried to start a ticket but the product does not appear in the list of Lenovo products, therefore I am not allowed to create a it. My order number is #4295823490

I hve already lost all the information I inserted there and would like for Lenovo to retrieve it and send it to me also. I have tried to contact Lenovo over the phone only to be sent from one department to another with no end... until they hang up on me!!! I have been discnnected more that 10 times, no kidding.

I need an email address or a way to contact them so I can start the process of return. Please help, let me know what to do in order to return these useless hard drives.  Thank you!

Options

9390 Posts

09-04-2014

SK

32652 Signins

1208370 Page Views

• Message 5 of 9

2020-09-18, 9:45 AM

Hello @marlao99  Welcome to Community,

Sorry for the difficulties. Accessories' serial numbesr aren't recorded on the eSupport site, to open a ticket for an item which you purchased in the same order as a system you can use the system's serial number and then in the text field advise the part number of the defective accessory along with the failure description.

I'm also looking in to who the correct contacts are for the product and will let you know.

Andy

Lenovo eServices

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel answered your question as the solution. 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Options

2 Posts

09-17-2020

US

2 Signins

5 Page Views

• Message 6 of 9

2020-09-18, 12:57 PM

Thank you Andy, I only purchased the two external drives, so I have no way to create a ticket. Phone calls are impossible to go through, and I get sent from one extension to another and have lost connection every time... I would really appreciate it if you can send me an email or direct number where I can finally solve my problem. I am sure you can also find my contact information from the order number so hopefully somebody can contact me.

Best,

Options

9390 Posts

09-04-2014

SK

32652 Signins

1208370 Page Views

• Message 7 of 9

2020-09-18, 13:09 PM

Hello,

You should be able to use the serial number from the T590 in the same order, that should work, but we are also looking into alternatives which may take a little longer.

Andy

Lenovo eServices

Options

1 Posts

11-18-2020

US

2 Signins

5 Page Views

• Message 8 of 9

2020-11-18, 15:58 PM

Hello

I have had the same issue as @dpk000, although it’s been almost a month since it was delivered and still doesn’t show up as being received. Did you ever receive your fixed product back? Was there’s ever a helpful avenue you found to get your questions answered? 

It is very frustrating, and nothing I have done up to this point has seemed to help. 

Thanks. 

Options

2 Posts

09-16-2020

US

2 Signins

5 Page Views

• Message 9 of 9

2020-11-18, 16:11 PM

Yes, but it took about 6 weeks...  The only thing that seemed to get it moving was messages on the boards and lots of chat messages with support, at least once a week.  Terrible website and service.  No more Lenovos unfortunately.  Good luck!  

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete