Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Special Interest DiscussionsGeneral Discussion
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

04-11-2021

United States of America

72 Signins

185 Page Views

• Views: 185
  • Message 1 of 4

repair is on hold and the expected repair date will be........7/30/21

2021-05-04, 4:53 AM

Isn't that a funny because I'm currently "on hold" with my repair on my very first computer that I just bought on April 3rd 2021 exactly one month ago today. It worked fine and then it start hard crashing on me. It was 2 days past return for the store in which I purchased it from so I had to go through Lenovo to get my new computer fixed. I had it working order and everything was fine. I paid for the Lenovo Vantage plan that was supposed to help because it had claimed that there was some errors that can be fixed if I paid for this service. After paying and getting it all set up my computer crashed and i couldnt even do a complete reset as it froze half way through everytime. 

After hours of wondering I just sent it and actually decided to buy another one exact same model. After buying the second computer I was told that my vantage plan was locked on the old computer and it wasnt transferable. Asked for a refund and was told it would take 7-10 business days for the refund to go through. Odd. 

I was told by them the exact same story. It was 5-9 business days to be repaired not including shipping time. I received a email today saying that my repair is on hold and the expected repair date will be........7/30/21. Excuse me? How do we go from 5-9 business days to over 40? I don't normally come to forums to discuss things like this but this is absolutely 100% not the way you treat a customer AND especially not one that went and bought TWO knowing one was off for repair already. I'm done being put on hold for every trying to even speak to a living person from this company. I need this to get attention 

Also like to point out that the second computer is working perfectly fine and I'm happy from that standpoint. But it is concerning that that same message that popped up on the first computer appeared again on the second with the same exact number of "fixes" as the last. Needless to say I ignored it.

Admin note: post moved to start new topic, subject edited.

Options

10599 Posts

09-04-2014

Slovakia

32860 Signins

1222210 Page Views

• Views: 1222210
  • Message 2 of 4

Re:repair is on hold and the expected repair date will be........7/30/21

2021-05-04, 8:10 AM

Hello and welcome to Community,

Sorry to read you are experiencing a delay. As you are unhappy with the amount of time taken to repair your system you can request that the Call Centre escalate your case to a complaint. When calling you will need to provide your current case number and confirm some other details for verification, you should then request the representative open a complaint and provide your reason, unacceptable delay, and they will then escalate your case. Once opened it will be assigned to a Case Manager who will examine the situation and then reach out to you in 2 - 3 working days.

Andy

English Community Administrator
Lenovo eServices

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community
Options

2 Posts

04-11-2021

United States of America

72 Signins

185 Page Views

• Views: 185
  • Message 3 of 4

2021-05-04, 8:33 AM

May I have that phone number please. 

Options

10599 Posts

09-04-2014

Slovakia

32860 Signins

1222210 Page Views

• Views: 1222210
  • Message 4 of 4

2021-05-04, 8:37 AM

Hello,

Not knowing which product you have it's difficult to be precise, the correct number can be found entering your serial number on the Contact Us site
https://support.lenovo.com/sk/en/contactus

Andy

English Community Administrator
Lenovo eServices

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms