Options

3 Posts

06-09-2020

US

8 Signins

45 Page Views

• Views: 45
  • Message 1 of 6

Refund Never Received still after almost TWO MONTHS...

2020-06-19, 0:03 AM

Hello,

I returned a Legion Y740 17" - Iron Grey around end of April and it was received by the Returns Center around May 1.  However, I am still waiting for the refund.

I contacted the customer service both through phone and online chat about 5 times, I spoke with someone via chat support who assured me that the issue will be resolved and sent to a higher level supervisor. They also provided me with their email address in case I needed additional follow-up.  I contacted them following up asking again for the status, however, they never replied.

It is extremely frustrating during the time of pandemic when you lose $1430 for no reason to a company that you trusted so much... It is unacceptable to keep your customer still waiting for a refund after they having contacted numerous times, and being promised again and again, abusing their trust... 

The original order number is 4294925334 and the RMA is 4222128505.

Any help is very much appreciated! Hope to hear from someone soon as it is the last option that I have in efforts to hopefully receive a refund...

Options

7941 Posts

09-04-2014

SK

32481 Signins

1198895 Page Views

• Views: 1198895
  • Message 2 of 6

Re:Refund Never Received still after almost TWO MONTHS...

2020-06-19, 17:23 PM

Hello and welcome to Community,

Sorry you've not had the best experience. I've escalated your case and it will be looked into but might take until after the weekend before I receive any updates I can pass on to you.

Andy

English Community Administrator
Lenovo eServices

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel answered your question as the solution. 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.
Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community

Options

3 Posts

06-09-2020

US

8 Signins

45 Page Views

• Message 3 of 6

2020-06-19, 18:24 PM

Hello Andy,

Any sort of input will help. I'm looking forward to hearing back from you!

Options

3 Posts

06-09-2020

US

8 Signins

45 Page Views

• Message 4 of 6

2020-06-23, 18:55 PM

Hello Andy,

It's been another 2-3 business days... Any updates that you can provide me with?

Thanks

Zelin

Options

2 Posts

02-08-2020

US

12 Signins

75 Page Views

• Views: 75
  • Message 5 of 6

2020-06-23, 23:37 PM

Good luck bud. I've been waiting since January. Multiple phone calls, online chats, forum posts did nothing. I had to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau in order to receive a case manager for my situation. I was then told what I already knew, what I had already reported to them was the problem. No resolution. What really bothers me is this seemed like it was a known issue. A couple months ago their agents were telling me they've been having issues with Paypal refunds and were working on fixing it. Now they're just telling me that they issued the refund and it's all fine. I've given them multiple proofs that I do not have it. That they canceled the refund they sent. But they just ignore it and tell me to talk to Paypal. When I talk to Paypal they tell me to go back to Lenovo. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

Options

3 Posts

06-09-2020

US

8 Signins

45 Page Views

• Message 6 of 6

2020-07-02, 23:53 PM

Yeah it seems like the forum post and the return confirmation email i received still had done nothing. Absolutely disappointed with Lenovo as a company and their practices. As consumers, is there just nothing we can do to get our money back? What difference does it make with stealing?

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete