Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ajain06
Paper Tape
Views: 177
Message 1 of 2

Regarding My Refund for Lenovo Flex3 model, Case No:8008057555

Hi,

I purchase Lenovo flex 3 model last year online from lenovo site. Somehow in few months i started getting touch screen/cursor hanging problems in laptop. I called up customer care and try to resolve the issue.

They suggested me to do factory reset and try once more.

I did factory reset, but issue still persist.

Next I debugged the issue with technician online and he asked me to send the machine to repairing center.

After 3 weeks I received my machine again factory reset and problem of touchscreen didn't solved at all.

Then I again called up technician and asked for refund on 8th December, somehow after multiple follow ups i got a call from CRM Crystal1 ******* and she still didn't agreed to refund and suggested me for another chance of repair. As I already told them that i am moving out of country on December27/28, I want everything to be solved by then.

Some how looking at the parts unavailability and my stay in country, she agreed for refund. Thankful to her for that.

Now she asked me to send the lenovo laptop to return center with shipping label lenovo had provided. It reached to Lenovo return center on Dec 16th. And same day she agreed to process the refund. She told me that it may take upto 3-5 business days to process the refund.

Crystal1 responds very rarely and this looks annoying to me to get my answers.

I am still trying to follow up with her to get transaction number to track how far has my refund being processed.

Still waiting for my money in my account. Looking at other people responses on this forum regarding refunds. I am now afraid, Will I get my money refunded or not.

Please please please help me out. Its was my hard earned money. Please help me getting my refund.

I am really frustated with lenovo services this time.

Case No:8008057555.

Serial No: **********

Any response will be highly appreciated.

Jeff, If you are following this, please help me.

Mod's Edit: Serial number and employee's full name removed from public view per Forum Rules and the protection of the member.

Ajain06
Paper Tape
Views: 119
Message 2 of 2

Re: Regarding My Refund for Lenovo Flex3 model, Case No:8008057555

Thanks to Crystal1. I got my money refunded in account.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors