cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sun244
Fanfold Paper
Views: 191
Message 1 of 1

Regret the decision to buy Lenovo phone.

Hell Everyone,

VERY VERY POOR SERVICE. I HOPE SOMEONE RESPONSBILE READS AND ACTS.  MAILS TO MIDHCARE AND SERVICES_ED ARE YIELDING NO RESULTS. I STRONGLY SUGGEST PEOPLE NOT TO WASTE MONEY BUYING LENOVO PHONES.

I AM PASTING THE MAIL SENT TO LENOVO

This is regarding Service ticket NoSmiley FrustratedRIN0031409160008, Gven my phone to HCL touch office in Bangalore.

This phone was purchased from Staples Bannerghatta road on 9th Oct 2014.

When I was trying to answer a call, the power switch popped out and I took the phone to service center at Indra Nagar today.   When the technician opened the back cover, he indicated to me that white paint is missing on the screw. But the sticker that is attaching Battery and phone body was intact.

I was surprised with the above observation (white paint missing), the reasons are:

1. I am the sole user of the phone
2. This is the first time the phone has been taken to ANY service center.

Now, If white paint is missing in the screw, how a customer can be held responsible? There is no specific instruction for customer to ensure white paint is there before buying.   I am shocked that I as asked to pay for this.

My request is for you to investigate, why warranty sticker is not getting into phone batch sold through Staples? Not to penalize the genuine customer like me.   Please repair the phone as part of warranty and do not charge me.

The phone is great and I hope you will do the right thing to retain me as customer. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Note : I have written thrice to both MIDH Care, services_ed. No action is taken.

Thank You

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors