Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Special Interest DiscussionsGeneral Discussion
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

04-28-2014

London

3 Signins

22 Page Views

• Views: 22
  • Message 1 of 2

Repair centre lost my laptop

2014-04-28, 10:12 AM

I am finding dealing with Lenovo one of the most fustrating experiences.

I sent off my IdeaPad laptop for a repair after slight water damage one month ago. I have been chasing up regularly to find out the repair statusm each time to be told that someone will get back to me (you cant speak to the repair centre directly rather you speak to a call centre, who email an admin team, who contact the repair centre).

I was originally told the repair would take 10 days. I have paid for it (only £14- which suggests it was a small repair), and have been told a couple of weeks back that it has been fixed, they are just waiting for information on when it will be returned.

I have stil yet to be contacted by Lenovo, their customer servives team dont even sound that bothered, it's as if they deal with this situation regularly..............

Options

145 Posts

03-11-2012

dc

3733 Signins

7583 Page Views

• Views: 7583
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Repair centre lost my laptop

2014-04-28, 12:41 PM
The lack of response from customer service does sound frustrating. Have you tried the obvious things like asking to speak to a manager or escalate your issue to management. That can help a lot (in the US at least).

Your post title doesn't seem accurate based on your description. Did they tell you they lost it? Or that they are searching for it? Or are you guessing based on the delay?
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms