Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frigazzz
Punch Card
Views: 1,107
Message 1 of 3

Replacement Lenovo YOGA C930 PROBLEMS!

I received this laptop as a replacememt of my defective yoga 720 the 18 October.

After some days of usage I can finally say that Lenovo sent me a testing unit with so many problems!

- Wacom pen and touch issues (such as ghosting and dead zones)

- TouchPad gets disabled and became uselsss until next reboot. It also feels weird and it is kinda loose and imprecise!

-KeyBoard acts weird and there is a noticeable input lag that I just can't stand since I am a programmer.

-Hibernation/suspend/who knows who causes the impossibility to Wake up my laptop from sleep.

When it happens I can only hard shut it down.

- I've found some strange stats in the battery report that makes me think that I've received a testing unit with all of these malfunctionnality.

My EMEA case manager does no longer reply to my emails and I am willing to return this laptop and receive a refund or a new replacememt ( BUT NO MORE IDEAPAD LAPTOPS). If someone is in contact with Lenovo I can send my case number.

This is just unfair.

Check my YouTube Channel for the linked problems : https://youtu.be/5_daR-j7CQ8

Greetings, Luca

[Moderator Note: Topic edited for clarification and moved to general customer service discussions.]

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 1,039
Message 2 of 3

Re: Replacement Lenovo YOGA C930 PROBLEMS!

Hi there, Frigazzz! 

Welcome to the Lenovo Community Forum! 

First of all, we're very sorry about what happened to the laptop. Please run the Lenovo Vantage App https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/solutions/ht505081?CID=ww:lenovosocial:20x9m6 and check for a System update, then install  them all. Also, run a hardware scan under the Hardware settings and check for the result. Hit us back with the outcome.

Regards! 

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Frigazzz
Punch Card
Views: 1,013
Message 3 of 3

Re: Replacement Lenovo YOGA C930 PROBLEMS!

Hi,

the system is up to date so any driver is already installed in the machine.

The utility is not able to recognize this kind of errors since they are IO operation as for what it appears to me.

As I said the system got recovered two times with Lenovo One Key Recovery Tool.

As you can see through my youtube videos the problems persist.

Greetings, Luca.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors