04-17-2018

US

2 Signins

17 Page Views

• Views: 17
  • Message 1 of 2

Replacement Times

2018-04-17, 20:27 PM

Does anyone know how to get a faster shipping time on a replacement? Unfortunately I do have a pretty major conflict with the arrival date. I am an engineering student in the middle of my semester and am in dire need of a laptop. My old laptop crashed earlier in the semester and as a result I had to sell my car to buy a new one. I chose Lenovo because I had heard from my fellow peers that with the demanding software I use as an engineer, Lenovo would be a perfect fit. I paid a considerable cost as a college student to get my laptop from Lenovo and expected a quality product with quality service in return. After speaking to three Lenovo representatives and submitting three separate cases I was informed that my laptop would need to be sent in for a replacement. I now have no working laptop, no money for a new one, and multiple design projects and assignments stacking up. Considering the price I paid (which as I previously have mentioned is enormous given that I am college student) and the defective product I have just received plus my desperate, pressing timetable in my semester where a functioning laptop is not just a convenience but an absolute necessity this ship date given is unhelpful to that end.  The 26th of April is the latest delivery date I can still accomplish my projects with as I have multiple projects due by that date and even though this minefield of missed deadlines and poor quality control has put me in a terrible place of pressure I can still pull it off if I can get the laptop by that date. 

I ordered my first laptop on the 31st of March... so to get a working laptop from Lenovo after more than a month considering they stuffed up the first $3000 product seems completely absurd.

Admin note: link to nowhere removed.

Options

9173 Posts

09-04-2014

SK

32613 Signins

1205810 Page Views

• Views: 1205810
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Replacement Times

2018-04-18, 5:46 AM

Hello zane6089, welcome to the Community,

Your case manager needs to be made aware of the situation and urgency; they will know which options are open to accelerate the process if any.

Andy

English Community Administrator
Lenovo eServices

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel answered your question as the solution. 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.
Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete