Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
justrite2me
Blue Screen Again
Views: 334
Message 1 of 2

Replacement laptop to Billing address

Hello,

The original device that I received had some issues and I had to call in to return and get a new replacement unit. I had requested the replacement unit to be shipped to my Billing address and the same was acknowledged by the customer service not once but many times. Now the replacement device is going to the shipping address. Can you please do something to change the destination to my billing address?

Regards,

J

Former Employee
Views: 281
Message 2 of 2

Re: Replacement laptop to Billing address

Hi justrite2me,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with our Customer Service.  Would you mind sending me a PM with your order number so that I may look into your case?  I may be able to have to the shipping Re-Routed to the correct location (Billing Address) for you.

Again, we apologize for the inconvenience caused and certainly appreciate your patience at this time.

All the best,

Josh Mason

Lenovo Social Media Customer Service

Want to know how to send a PM?  Please go here.

Important Note: If you need help, post your question in the forum, and include your system type, model number and OS. Do not post your serial number.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!
How to send a private message? --> Check out this article.

English English Community 

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors