Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Konfo
Paper Tape
Views: 180
Message 1 of 1

Replacement laptop z50-75

I bought my laptop 20/06/2015 from Germany during a business trip. I now live in Greece. After 8 months I started having problems with the laptop, when I'm unplugging the laptop after 30 seconds freezes and I have to do a hard reset to restart it and if I don't use the plug it freezes again. I've sent it to the official service here in Greece two times and the second I took it back with a "replacement merchandise authorization". So i call Lenovo and I asked them were can I replace it and they told me that i hade to do that in the shop that I bought it (in Germany). I told them that this was impossible due to the fact that I was in Greece and the shop in Germany. There answer to me that they cannot do anything since:

1)they don't have a selling department(only resellers)  to help me with the situation.

2) Lenovo  replacement  policy is that you can replace your device only in the shop that you bought it.

I'm trying to get in conduct with the shop that I bought the laptop in Germany but I can find them (they haven't reply to my emails yet ). Also even if they do so I would have to pay myself (for a problem that it's not my fault) the expenses to send it in Germany and back(approximately 60 euros) .

And I'm asking is there anything I can do?  

What Lenovo in Greece is saying to me,  special the part that the replacement takes part only in the shop that you bought your devise,  is it true?

Please if someone has an experience in this matter assistance is needed.   

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors