IN

1 Signins

43 Page Views

• Views: 43
  • Message 1 of 4

Requesting Replacement unit.

2019-09-14, 5:50 AM

Hi Team,

I Don't know what's going on here ,My laptop is not turning on for some issue earlier it was assumed to be display issue then it turned to be RAM issue , they also replaced RAM day before yesterday and i have been still the same issue without my laptop for near to 10-15 days now. What i am supposed to do here please let me know. 

This is like par level of frustration for any customer with the same laptop, it has been serviced for more than 10 times for multiple issues still the issue's keep on coming ,I have not used my laptop without any issue from past 1 year each every month one or other issue is coming. You can have a look on my repair status Mostly every part would have been replaced, why don't you replace the product if it's a defect one .  

Requesting to you to please replace the product as it is still under warranty.  Please revert at the earliest with some response.

Options

3 Posts

09-14-2019

IN

1 Signins

43 Page Views

• Views: 43
  • Message 2 of 4

Re: Requesting Replacement unit.

2019-09-14, 5:55 AM

This is the recent case number which i have for reference, 8013579586.

Requesting all to provide some inputs, as i'm out of ideas here and i have lost patience with this product and trust in lenevo after all this. Trying to get the quicker and better resolution from some experts here.  

Options

11286 Posts

01-02-2010

US

39727 Signins

415463 Page Views

• Views: 415463
  • Message 3 of 4

2019-09-14, 6:47 AM

This is a peer-to-peer forum for answering technical questions.  Other posters (ike me) are customers, not Lenovo agents.

Rich

I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo.
Options

9184 Posts

09-04-2014

SK

32614 Signins

1205950 Page Views

• Views: 1205950
  • Message 4 of 4

2019-09-16, 8:52 AM

Hello and welcome to the Community,

If you wish to you could contact support for your product in your country and request your situation be escalated; enter your system type on the following linked to page to find the correct number to call.
https://support.lenovo.com/in/en/supportphonelist

Alternatively you could post in the appropriate board for your system explaining as much about the issue you are currently experiencing and members may be able to assist with advice.

Andy

English Community Administrator
Lenovo eServices

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel answered your question as the solution. 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.
Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete