Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Special Interest DiscussionsGeneral Discussion
All Forum Topics
Options

3 Posts

09-15-2020

United States of America

4 Signins

65 Page Views

• Views: 65
  • Message 1 of 3

Returned my product in July. Have proof of delivery....Still no refund

2020-09-15, 10:40 AM

I am not too sure what is going on at lenovo. I called consistently, as well as used the chat function, and I was unable to get direct responses. Every time we spoke, Lenovo support would tell me "we have marked your case as priority, you should see something in 3-4 days" and then no one ever reaches out to me, and I hear nothing in return. I have sent back my product (tracking no. 1Z992AT29095441001), I am incredibly disappointed in the service that Lenovo has provided. 

So, I am here now, again, reaching out to request that my refund be processed, or to at least get an update on what is going on. Now when I check the order, the option to initiate a return has repopulated? 

What happened to my initial return? Where is that substantial amount of money? When can I actually expect my money to be returned to me, considering I have neither a device nor my money. 

This is absolutely ridiculous, and I see this is a problem that many customers are suffering from. 

Options

11581 Posts

09-04-2014

Slovakia

33043 Signins

1235230 Page Views

• Views: 1235230
  • Message 2 of 3

Re:Returned my product in July. Have proof of delivery....Still no refund

2020-09-17, 10:40 AM

Hello,

Sorry for the delayed response, just wanted to confirm that I have escalated your issue to a complaint, I'll update you when I receive any new information.

Andy

English Community Administrator
Lenovo eServices

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community
Options

3 Posts

09-15-2020

United States of America

4 Signins

65 Page Views

• Views: 65
  • Message 3 of 3

Re:Returned my product in July. Have proof of delivery....Still no refund

2020-09-21, 15:22 PM
What can I expect now? When will I receive my refund?
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms