cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dannypark0218
Paper Tape
Views: 251
Message 1 of 2

Sent in Yoga 12 for repair 4 months ago...

The Wi-Fi was spotty and I sent in the computer for repair under warranty. Warranty would not cover the repair so I paid $150 for the repair. It took 3 months for me to get a response saying they could not find the part to repair and they would be shipping out a new computer instead. It's been three weeks and I haven't gotten any updates on the computer whatsoever. I've tried calling the repair center in the US and I am getting the runaround saying my case is assigned to someone called Matthew Weaver who has not been responding to emails or calls. When I talk to a lower level representative, the only thing they said they can do is assign the case to another "higher up". I've been without a laptop for 4 months for repairs that I paid for and I simply cannot find an alternative way to talk to someone who can move this case along. Is there anybody on this forum that can help me with the case?

I really need the laptop back for my business, it has been a quarter of the year since I've been without this laptop. I am extremely frustrated by this situation. I've only purchased ThinkPads for the last 10 years and this will most likely be my last seeing that customer service has fallen so far since Lenovo took over from IBM. The escalation case number is 403WWBL. 

Scaramanga_WA
SCSI Port
Views: 167
Message 2 of 2

Re: Sent in Yoga 12 for repair 4 months ago...

Has this been resolved?  Why did it take so long?

2017 Yoga 370 (personal) 2017 T570 (work), LG G6

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors