Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sllewe
Paper Tape
Views: 488
Message 1 of 4

Shipping delay? OVP not updating.

Hello, 

Last week I placed an order for an 7th Gen X1. I specfically chose a model that was ready to ship, and after my order procssed, OVP shows that the order was expected to ship 3 days ago, and be delivered today. It seems to be frozen with that info. 

This seems like a common issue - but I figured I would see if anyone from Lenovo could see what the issue is before I give up, cancel and purchase another latop. I understand that it might be delayed, but some sort of status change to reflect this inside the OVP would give me some idea of what is going on. 

Thanks

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 375
Message 2 of 4

Re: Shipping delay? OVP not updating.

Hello and welcome to Community,

Sorry for the delay, I was able to find your order in the system using the email address from your profile. I'm happy to say the news I received is that it will ship out later today.

Andy

English Community Leader
Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star below their post awarding them Kudos

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Język Polski    Moto English

Trixx13
Fanfold Paper
Views: 354
Message 3 of 4

You're lucky, they didn't even talk to me or answer my question. 

Highlighted
sllewe
Paper Tape
Views: 294
Message 4 of 4

Just got an update saying its shipped. Thanks for much for your help Andy.

And we're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors