Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Special Interest DiscussionsGeneral Discussion
All Forum Topics
Options

6 Posts

11-24-2021

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

4 Signins

30 Page Views

• Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
  • Views: 30
  • Message 1 of 13

"Ships in 1-2 business days"

2021-11-24, 21:23 PM

Hi All,

For the past few weeks I've been hunting for Lenovo 5 Pro RTX 3070 82JQ000KUK. When I finally had the perfect timing and placed an order on the 15th of November, Lenovo cancelled my order 3 days later. It was totally unfair and I raised a complaint which is in process. However that is not my point currently.

I managed to get the right timing again on the 19th of November and placed an order. It says on the order confirmation that it should ship within 1-2 business days, but I am now starting to be concerned after reading about so many negative experiences with shipping dates.

I really want to have some update on my order and have some assurance that this will be shipped to me within a reasonable timeframe. I read about people waiting for weeks or months with no information.

Would anyone be able to track the order status internally for me? I spotted some administrators are present here who seem to be much more reactive than customer service support. It is really important for me to get this particular laptop... Customer service haven't been very helpful as they could see the same info as me.

I've also seen some cases where people's orders were being pushed after an intervention of administrators here.

Order number is 1086195874239

Thank you in advance!

Options

11994 Posts

09-04-2014

Slovakia

33123 Signins

1241855 Page Views

• Views: 1241855
  • Message 2 of 13

Re:"Ships in 1-2 business days"

2021-11-25, 10:52 AM

Hello and welcome to Community,

Sorry to read about your situation. I'm happy to reach out to the team and see if I can gain some clarification for you as to the exact status.

Andy

Community Administrator
Lenovo eServices

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community
Options

6 Posts

11-24-2021

4 Signins

30 Page Views

• Message 3 of 13

2021-11-25, 10:52 AM

Thank you Andy, that is much appreciated!

Options

11994 Posts

09-04-2014

Slovakia

33123 Signins

1241855 Page Views

• Message 4 of 13

2021-11-25, 12:47 PM

Hello @EdiX  

I've just received an update and am sorry to report that your order has been cancelled, I can see that this isn't yet reflected on the order status page and would expect that to change soon.

Andy

Community Administrator
Lenovo eServices

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Options

6 Posts

11-24-2021

4 Signins

30 Page Views

• Message 5 of 13

2021-11-25, 12:52 PM

Hi Andy,

I don't understand why would anyone cancel my order again! Why is this laptop listed on the website if the order cannot be fulfilled?

I have once again been treated as an absolute trash and I wasted so much time to place the orders and correspond with customer service! I am absolutely shocked and I have never been treated with bigger disgrace by any other company. I truly don't understand the policy Lenovo operates by. This is totally unfair. In any case I would expect a company which lets down their customers to make up for it by all means necessary, it doesn't seem to be the case here.

Is there anything you would suggest me to do?

Thank you

Options

3 Posts

11-26-2021

2 Signins

15 Page Views

• Views: 15
  • Message 6 of 13

2021-11-26, 12:03 PM

Hi I also ordered this laptop on the 19th, it hasn't shipped and your CS reps can't give an update apart from it will ship soon. Are you able to please confirm if I will get it or if its been cancelled as I have already missed out on buying another laptop deal as I thought I had this one. my order number is 1086286674239

Options

6 Posts

11-24-2021

4 Signins

30 Page Views

• Message 7 of 13

2021-11-26, 12:11 PM

It is all ambiguous, as I have just called Customer Services and they, as promised a day before, created a ticket and escalated it to appropriate team. They said they would come back to me in 24 hours after contacting the warehouse team and they said that my order is not cancelled at the moment. Maybe I'm stupid and naive but I will wait for this update, as I really want to get this laptop. 

I agree with the person above - the problem is that due to random cancellations we are missing out on proceeding with alternative purchases and that is not fair.

Options

11994 Posts

09-04-2014

Slovakia

33123 Signins

1241855 Page Views

• Message 8 of 13

2021-11-26, 12:23 PM

Hello @ChrisDoubleL welcome to Community,

I have enquired regarding your order and will let you know once I receive confirmation on status however I do expect it has also been cancelled, it is exactly the same model number as that ordered by @EdiX   Why this isn't reflected in the order portal I don't know.

Andy

Community Administrator
Lenovo eServices

Options

6 Posts

11-24-2021

4 Signins

30 Page Views

• Message 9 of 13

2021-11-26, 12:57 PM

Hi @Andy_Lenovo  

Where does the ambiguity come from? Who should I really trust? I'm sorry but I simply don't understand why your systems are inconsistent. One person gives me hope and another does the very opposite.

Thanks

Options

3 Posts

11-26-2021

2 Signins

15 Page Views

• Views: 15
  • Message 10 of 13

2021-11-26, 13:25 PM
Thanks for looking into this. There are a few other laptops on offer I am interested in so if it is cancelled it would be good to know asap.
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms