01-13-2021

United States of America

1 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 2

Slow repair

2021-01-13, 13:54 PM

We purchased a chromebook to use for virtual schooling and homework.  After about 11 months it started experiencing hardware errors.  Factory reset did not help and from there it switched to not being able to be turned on.  The next morning, I contacted Lenovo and initiated a warranty repair.   I was originally told to except my computer back within 5-9 business days.  That has been 2 months now.  It was received in November at the depot.  A month later it was updated to "in progress".  That has now been the status for the past month.  I contacted chat and somebody told me that they would escalate the repair.  That they would send me an e-mail within 3 days.  I have not received any sort of e-mail now for a week and the status continues to be "in progress".  My daughter is now on full remote and we could really use this laptop back so we can effectively school her.  A month of in-progress with no further details (chat operator also could not find any further updates) is unacceptable.  

Options

10140 Posts

09-04-2014

Slovakia

32766 Signins

1216400 Page Views

• Views: 1216400
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Slow repair

2021-01-14, 13:00 PM

Hello and welcome to Community,

I'm sorry that you have experienced a delay, you may have seen on the support site that we have been experiencing some delays and are working hard to resolve the situation.
As you are dissatisfied with the level of service you have received you can request the Call Centre to escalate your case to a complaint on the grounds that you are dissatisfied because of the delay. You will need to provide the Call Centre Representative with your current case number along with personal details and they will then be able to open a complaint on your behalf and explain any further steps in the process.

Andy

English Community Administrator
Lenovo eServices

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms