Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jacqueline31r
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,928
Message 1 of 2

Someone changed my shipping address to theirs

I got a shipping confirmation email telling me that my order had been shipped. However when i ordered my laptop, the shipping address and billing address were the same. On this email notification, the shipping address is now somewhere in Ohio while the billing address is mine. How can this error be corrected? I've already sent an email to customer service but I'd like to know if there's anything I can do before it's too late. 

Former Employee
Views: 1,894
Message 2 of 2

Re: Someone changed my shipping address to theirs

Hi jacqueline31r,

Thank you for updating us. I have sent a request to intercept the package and to have it forwarded to your billing address. This process usually extends the delivey up to five business days. You should receive new tracking information once the package is re-routed to your billing address. The online status tool will also update to reflect the change once the request is completed. Feel free to send me a private messsage to keep me posted on the status.

Best regards,

Bgriffin2

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors