07-03-2018

IN

5 Signins

37 Page Views

• Views: 37
  • Message 1 of 1

Suggestion for a modifications in Legion Laptops

2020-09-24, 7:38 AM

The 2020 Legion lineup was well appreciated not only by me but also various other users. I would like to suggest a few changes that I would like to see in the 2021 lineup of Legion laptops

The Legion 5i is an excellent device for the price. I have only one problem here there are a lot of customisation options available in the US, Singapore, Indonesia but very few in India. In India even the AMD model is not available and the Intel models are without RTX 2060s. I would love to see more models in India too.

The Legion 5Pi is also an amazing model. It actually has all the things that I would love on my laptop but the deal-breaker for me is that no webcam is there on the laptop. A laptop without webcam nowadays is according to me not practical as most users shall use that for both work and play.

The Legion 7i is if one may say the flagship of Legion laptops. It's an excellent device with premium quality build. However my only cause for disappointment is that internationally the price is around 1800$ which in India should be around 1.33 lakh rupees. Now I get that taxes here increase the price a lot but I feel that compared to that the price of 1.89 lakhs discouraged a lot of potential buyers. I would suggest to may be offer the 7i in slightly lower configurations in 2021 as the Ampere series graphics card would provide a much higher end performance at a lower price than Turing so that a lot more people in the subcontinent region can enjoy the premium build quality.

Thank You

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete