Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sue_c
Paper Tape
Views: 430
Message 1 of 5

Support hold time

Ordered a new computer for my son who is leaving the country. Received the computer Friday and it is DOA. Don't have time to send it back for reapir as my son is leaving soon and needs to take a computer with him. Called sales to initiate a return and I have been on hold for 2 hours and 44 minutes and still haven't talked with anyone. Customer service? Obviously they don't care if I ever buy a Lenovo computer.

japneetgill
Paper Tape
Views: 418
Message 2 of 5

Re: Support hold time

I had the same issue, after calling 5 times and being on hold for hours on end....I called sales and told them to direct me and put me through...You need to do the same and call Sales. only they answer their lines because that's how they make money. Once our credit cards have been charged, they don't care. Tell them you want to immediately speak with someone, not an email...they told me I would an email...surprise suprise...Still NO email.

Sue_c
Paper Tape
Views: 407
Message 3 of 5

I finally spoke with someone after being on hold for 4 hours and 2 minutes. Finally have a return authorization number however I have not received an email with my pre printed label. I can't send it back if I have no idea where to send it. I deal with computers for a living and order computers for clients on a weekly basis and have never had such poor customer service from a company.

Lenovo Employee Ty_Lenovo
Lenovo Employee
Views: 373
Message 4 of 5

Hello Sue_c,

Have you been able to get the information you need to get the machine returned? If not, I am sending you a PM for order details so I can get you some assistance.

Best Regards,

Ty

Sue_c
Paper Tape
Views: 365
Message 5 of 5

Yes I finally received an email with a prepaid mailing label. I had to call back twice. The first time I was disconnected and had to call back.I have never had so much trouble in dealing with a company for support. Thank you for inquiring on the status.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors