12-09-2018

GB

87 Signins

620 Page Views

• Views: 620
  • Message 1 of 2

The characters on my Keyboard are AGAIN not functioning properly

2020-07-03, 12:22 PM

Here's my thread from when I previously had the problem: https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/General-Discussion/Some-of-the-characters-on-my-keyboard-aren-t-working-properly/m-p/4515215

For those of you who have never heard of it, Next is a major UK retailer.

They have a major on-line sale for VIP customers every now and again and for my wife this is a great opportunity to stock up on clothing etc.

But she missed the most recent sale - because yet again there was a problem with the keyboard; the @ key wasn't working. It kept appearing as double quote i.e. this ".

This is a problem that happens all-too-frequently - look at the huge number of complaint threads. Lenovo is aware of the major issues with the keyboard - the Up arrow rarely works on some keyboards 

When will Lenovo resolve this, for heavens' sake??

Blast - I now have to find the Submit button. Yet another issue that I raised but which wasn't resolved.

Admin note: unnecessary link to 3rd party site removed.

CPU Core i7 7700HQ 2.8GHz/KabyLake 14nm/8gbRAMSingle/M'board LNVNB161216 (U3E1)/Intel HD Graphics 630/4095MB NVIDIA GTX 1050 ForceWare/Win10x64/OFF365 Home
Options

7977 Posts

09-04-2014

SK

32499 Signins

1199655 Page Views

• Views: 1199655
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:The characters on my Keyboard are AGAIN not functioning properly

2020-07-03, 17:18 PM

@ TaffyOutlane wrote:

This is a problem that happens all-too-frequently - look at the huge number of complaint threads. Lenovo is aware of the major issues with the keyboard - the Up arrow rarely works on some keyboards 

Admin note: unnecessary link to 3rd party site removed.

Hello,

Your implication is that there is already a discussion in this Community concerning keyboard issues with your system type, please join that discussion. If you need to start a new topic in the specific board for your system type that would suggest that what you are experiencing is perhaps isolated and not prolific.

Thread locked.

Andy

English Community Administrator
Lenovo eServices

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel answered your question as the solution. 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.
Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete