Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rvdg
Blue Screen Again
Views: 567
Message 1 of 2

Thinkpad E540: Ordered, Charged no order number

Dear Lenovo Community

I'm Rob from the Netherlands and I have a problem/question I'd like to adress here (since contact shop isnt reachable at this time sadly enough). 

I ordered a thinkpad E540 at 21:02 Dutch Local time, (GMT+1) I am charged and the full payment is made but I haven't gotten any confirmation of the payment yet, neither did I receive any order number or tracking number at all. Not any email nothing. While everything is charged.

Is this just a delay or should I already worry, the reason why I post it already is because normally it goes way faster in my experience, and I'm already starting to bother since I need that laptop quite bad. also its quite an ammount of money ofcourse, would be a shame if something went wrong.

Regards,

Rob, 

Former Employee
Views: 505
Message 2 of 2

Re: Thinkpad E540: Ordered, Charged no order number

Hi rvdg / Rob,

I'm sorry to hear that you did not receive any confirmation of the placement of your order through our website and for the pending charge that you are seeing to you account.  Please be advised that this pending charge is only an Authorization Hold.  Authorization Holds occur at the time you place the order and may also been seen again as a pending charge before the order ships.  In this case, it appears your order was not successfully placed.  However, your card was authorized for the amount of the order.  Authorization Holds are not an actual charge to your account as you are only charged when your order ships.  Authorization Holds generally take 3-5 business days to drop off of your account.  We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and certainly appreciate your patience at this time.

To confirm that your order did not process correctly, we request that you reach out to Customer Support at 020-513-3939.  They are available Mon-Fri 09: 00-17: 00.  To place a new order with us, please contact Sales at 020-487-4700.  They will be happy to assist you.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to reach back out to me.

All the best,

Josh Mason

Lenovo Social Media Customer Service

Want to know how to send a PM?  Please go here.

Important Note: If you need help, post your question in the forum, and include your system type, model number and OS. Do not post your serial number.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!
How to send a private message? --> Check out this article.

English English Community 

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors