Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Administrator
Administrator
Views: 358
Message 11 of 19

Re: LEGION T730 shipping delay!!!!

Hi NeasonOPG,

I can fully understand your frustration, things like this do happen but certainly shouldn't; things should be transparent and questions answered. Could I ask you to post your order number only, no other order related information, and I'll try and see what I can find out for you.

Thanks

Andy

English Community Leader
Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star below their post awarding them Kudos

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Język Polski    Moto English

NeasonOPG
Fanfold Paper
Views: 354
Message 12 of 19

Hi Andy, my order number is 4293305669.

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 332
Message 13 of 19

@NeasonOPG I've merged the threads that you were participating in to keep the conversation in one place.

@Thinkpad-P43s perhaps you might like to post your order number as well?

Thanks

Andy

English Community Leader
Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star below their post awarding them Kudos

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Język Polski    Moto English

Thinkpad-P43s
Fanfold Paper
Views: 311
Message 14 of 19

My issue has been solved.

dsp143
What's DOS?
Views: 256
Message 15 of 19

Hey Andy,

My order number is 4293342250. Thanks!

Highlighted
Administrator
Administrator
Views: 209
Message 16 of 19

Hello @NeasonOPG

I see you do have a complaint open which means you will be contacted by a case manager once they have found out any information they need in order to discuss the situation with you.

@dsp143 thanks for the order number, update to follow.

Andy

English Community Leader

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 183
Message 17 of 19

Hi @dsp143

Your order has been pulled in preparation for shipment no later than 08.17 is the information I've received. Sorry for the less than desirable experience but things certainly seem to be moving forwards for you.

Andy

English Community Leader

dsp143
What's DOS?
Views: 171
Message 18 of 19

Ok Thank you. That is definitely some progress. Can't wait to get that machine.

NeasonOPG
Fanfold Paper
Views: 168
Message 19 of 19

Thanks Andy. Yes, got contacted by the case manager, she told me that the model I ordered is unavilable now. I really got shocked for this and it seems that the only option here is I have to pay extra $350 for some unnecessary upgrades (16gb to 32gb memory, 256ssd to 512ssd, the market price differences are about 100-200 maximum) to get the built model which is in US inventory. Really disappointed but let's see will new problem occur for this one. The in stock model says same day shipping on the website, but based on other people's complains, I won't expect that happens.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors