Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Thinkpad-P43s
Fanfold Paper
Views: 700
Message 1 of 19

Thinkpad P43s, the same business day shipping delay

Anyone is now experiencing shipping delay?

At Aug,2nd, I placed an order of P43s with the same business day shipping but I have not received it yet.

Is it normal?

I searched and I noticed Lenovo has shipping delay problem frequently.

Why do not they fix shipping delay?

Anyone knows it?

dsp143
What's DOS?
Views: 622
Message 2 of 19

Re: Thinkpad P43s, the same business day shipping delay

I ordered mine on July 31 st and it said shipping on same business day. It was supposed to be delivered on Aug 5th but it's not even shipped yet. I contacted them like 4 times already and every time they say that they have briefed the focal team about this. But I really don't understand why lenovo would say ships on same business day if they can't even ship it on the same week. 

Thinkpad-P43s
Fanfold Paper
Views: 596
Message 3 of 19

We are on the same page.

I do not understand Lenovo shipping policy either.

I put a clam to BBB to share this weird situation publically.

Now, I have a case manager in Lenovo. I believe BBB triggered something.

But, I am still worried about possibility of Order cancellation.

I will post what I have updates from the caser manager.

NeasonOPG
Fanfold Paper
Views: 540
Message 4 of 19

Same problem here, I ordered on July 12th and after 2 weeks got autocancelled by the system with no reasons and no notifications at all. I contacted the agent to check why my order has not been shipped and they told me it's auto cancelled with no issues. Then, they assigned a sales team to rebooked my order on July 23rd. Then, shiping date changed from Aug 1st tp Aug 7th, and now no updates anymore. Support team always said they are waiting for fulfillment team response and it's been 1 week and the team still cannot even find out the status of my order. OVP still shows expected ship date - Aug 7th. BTW, what is BBB you mentioned, wanna try this if it helps.

NeasonOPG
Fanfold Paper
Views: 536
Message 5 of 19

Forgot to say that I got different machine, mine is LEGION T 730
NeasonOPG
Fanfold Paper
Views: 554
Message 6 of 19

LEGION T730 shipping delay!!!!

I ordered on July 12th and after 2 weeks got autocancelled by the system with no reasons and no notification emails at all. I contacted the agent to check why my order has not been shipped and they told me it's auto cancelled with no issues (if I did not ask, I wll never know my order got cancelled and will wait till 2100 for the desktop). Then, they assigned a sales team to rebooked my order on July 23rd. Then, shiping date changed from Aug 1st tp Aug 7th, and now no updates anymore. Support team always said they are waiting for fulfillment team response and it's been 1 week and the team still cannot even find out the status of my order. OVP still shows expected ship date Aug 7th.

Anyone on the same boat? I understand the delay since it's from overseas, but it's unacceptable that they cannot figure out what's the real current status of client's order with ONE WEEK TIME!

Thinkpad-P43s
Fanfold Paper
Views: 502
Message 7 of 19

Here is the link.

https://www.bbb.org/process-of-complaints-and-reviews/complaints

I just described what lenovo's issue is.

You can submit your complaint about shipping issue.

I claimed it was exaggerated advertising.

You will have a case manager, who will take care of your complaint.

PS: I received my laptop today.

Good luck!

NeasonOPG
Fanfold Paper
Views: 486
Message 8 of 19

Thanks, filed on BBB, and hopes this can help. I contacted with support today again and they still cannot get me the real status, so no estimate. And agents keep refusing to trasnfer me to supervisor/manager.

Thinkpad-P43s
Fanfold Paper
Views: 481
Message 9 of 19

If you filed your claim on BBB, you may wait for their contact to you. In my case, it took a day since I filed my case.

They will contact directly to the Lenovo. So, if going well, Lenovo should designate a case manager who takes care of your case. The case manager should manage your case to get shipping information.

Now, contacting a customer service representative is unlikely to be helpful at all.

NeasonOPG
Fanfold Paper
Views: 491
Message 10 of 19

Re: LEGION T730 shipping delay!!!!

Contacted today and still no update, support and fulfillment team still cannot figure out whats going on and no estimates. Agents keep refusing to transfer me to supervisor/manager which is so confusing. My only guess is that their supervisor/manager not allow them to do that? Hopes I was wrong and this is not the right way to do businesses.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors