Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pskrzypczyk
Punch Card
Views: 370
Message 1 of 8

Thinkpad Yoga 12 - Warranty repair issue

Hello All,

I wonder if anyone had any problems with NBD type warranty repairs? Long story short, one of our Thinkpads decided to fail, it has been raised with Lenovo Thinkpad service team, and diagnosed as faulty system board. As unit was still covered under NBD warranty, engineer request has been processed, and all nessesary parts dispatched so unit can be repaired. Unfortunately, 3 attempts to get engineer in has been done, and he did not showed up even once to repair unit! Now, case has been escallated to Complains team, yet no one even tried to contact me in order to get this issue resolved... Is there direct line to someone in complains department? That whole situation is completly unacceptable and there seems to be no one capable of resolving this issue. Can someone advise? Service case number 4054M8M, escallation number 01468014.

Best regards

Piotr Skrzypczyk

pskrzypczyk
Punch Card
Views: 313
Message 2 of 8

Re: Thinkpad Yoga 12 - Warranty repair issue

Hi All,

Just been updated that there is still no escallation manager assigned to this case, however apparently they ordered new system board, but they cannot confirm any delivery date at the minute, and placeholder date has been set up as 14th of December. Could anyone from Lenovo have a look to see if there is any option of pushing some solutions forward?

Best regards
Piotr Skrzypczyk
R_Miller
Punch Card
Views: 295
Message 3 of 8

All I can say is good luck. I've got a case open where their repair depot completely trashed a laptop and it seems no one in Lenovo cares. 3 weeks and counting. If you ever figure out how to get them to care, let me know, will you?
Administrator
Administrator
Views: 263
Message 4 of 8

Hello Piotr, welcome to the Community,

I was able to find your case in the system and see that the case manager is looking into what has happened and how best to resolve the issue, I would ask you to be a little more patient and am sure they will be in touch with you soon.

Andy

English Community Leader
Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star below their post awarding them Kudos

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Język Polski    Moto English

pskrzypczyk
Punch Card
Views: 249
Message 5 of 8

Hi Andy,

Thank you for looking into this. All of the sudden, i've just received information that service ticket has been canceled?

Best regards
Piotr Skrzypczyk
Administrator
Administrator
Views: 243
Message 6 of 8

Hi Piotr,

That's nothing to worry about; it's actually an indication that the case manager is working on the case.  They often cancel open repair tickets and then take further actions as they deem necessary which may also include opening a new ticket; they own your case now, not the call centre.

Andy

English Community Leader
Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star below their post awarding them Kudos

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Język Polski    Moto English

pskrzypczyk
Punch Card
Views: 239
Message 7 of 8

Hi Andy,

Thank you for update. I will wait for their call now then.

Best regards
Piotr Skrzypczyk
pskrzypczyk
Punch Card
Views: 190
Message 8 of 8

Hello Everyone,

Just a quick update, escalation team mailed me today, they will replace my faulty unit with Thinkpad Yoga 370 of same spec.
Very pleased with solution, only one drawback is lead time, as at the minute is quoted 7 working days from today.

Best regards
Piotr Skrzypczyk

And we're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors