03-01-2010

USA

13 Signins

107 Page Views

• Views: 107
  • Message 1 of 26

To File a Complaint

2010-05-20, 19:36 PM

On April 20, 2010, I bought a Lenovo laptop Thinkpad T410s. On May 5, 2010, Lenovo processed the invoice (billed me) and billed UPS to pick up my package on May 6, 2010. I have called their customer services (order status department) numerous times regarding my order since May 10, 2010, on why the tracking status still shows "Billing Information Received". I've received the same response from them every time I called that UPS has not pick up my package, they have escalated the problem and someone is working on the issue, and please call back in one to two business days for status if nothing has change. I called today, May 20, 2010; I still received the same answer from them. I also contacted UPS on May 14, 2010, on this issue and they said that the supplier is responsible for handling the package to UPS. It's obvious Lenovo lied about the delivery date or there is an issue that they trying to keep from the consumer. Either way, I'm without a laptop for school and self-employment for a week, and now i'm have to loan a laptop until I have a new one. This will be the last time I'll do business with them.

Options

6 Posts

04-10-2015

Singapore

6 Signins

117 Page Views

• Views: 117
  • Message 2 of 26

Failed to fix my issue and unhelpful to provide me for unit replacement

2015-04-10, 8:27 AM

I bought the tablet last March 20 at IT show from Polaris Network Pte Ltd. I found out that the device has issue detecting the sim card. No office on Saturday and Sunday,So I send to Lenovo svc center on 24 Mar (SR No.384255) but they declined to replace a new unit because I lost the receipt eventhough I have the transaction record from the bank of when and where did i buy it from. Now the service center is holding my device for morethan two weeks. I got a call that is ready for collection and went last Wednesday 15 Apr but to my dismay still not fixed. I am so disappointed with the type of support I have been given from Lenovo when as a matter of proof within 7 days of purchase where i should be given a right to demand  for replacement unit. I called them again today to follow up on the status but no assurance as to when i can get my device. Hope you can look at my case and assist me on this.    

Options

6 Posts

04-10-2015

Singapore

6 Signins

117 Page Views

• Views: 117
  • Message 3 of 26

Re: Failed to fix my issue and unhelpful to provide me for unit replacement

2015-04-10, 8:32 AM

Btw, I bought Tablet S8-50LC. Really appreciates your help. I have read so many unlikely remarks of the after sales support from Lenovo but failed to believe it not until I got my first hand experience. :(

Options

1 Posts

05-22-2015

Australia

1 Signins

7 Page Views

• Views: 7
  • Message 4 of 26

Filing a Complaint

2015-05-22, 4:53 AM

I am utterly disappointed how lenovo treats their customers.  It has been over a month now since I ordered my laptop.  When I bought it, the sales guy told me it would come in within a couple of days.  Of course they are very nice and go out of their way to make you happy, but once you pay the bill, it's a different story.  Every week that I didn't receive my laptop I would call support and check up on my order.  Everyone I talked to had no idea what was going on with my computer and said to call back a couple of days later.  The word they used was "strange."  When I called back a couple of days later, still nothing.  So a couple of weeks ago I called again. They said that it would be dispatched within the week and I would receive it sometime after that.  But of course that didn't happen.  When I called today, the person that answered told me I had to call back Monday because all the staff that worked there is at a conference.  If I could cancel my computer order, I would.  What's not shocking is that there's no way to file a complaint, but to write on this forum.  But I know for sure that I am definitely not going to ever buy a computer from lenovo again!  And I will make sure that everyone I know doesn't either.  

Options

2 Posts

09-26-2016

EG

4 Signins

22 Page Views

• Views: 22
  • Message 5 of 26

Re: To File a Complaint

2016-09-26, 2:01 AM

I brought laptop on 10/8/2015 with an issue on the screen as it was blinking like horizontal white lines or the screen goes black and come instantly many times for couple of seconds and increases with time, and when i contact my supporter (http://www.arab-computers.com/) the ones whom i brought the laptop from they took it for a month to replace it cause it was in the -14 days- but they gave me the same laptop again but closed like brand new and i have nothing to prove it and i knew it cause it got the same issue and i discovered it after couple of days so i went back to them and gave them the laptop with the same issue they took more than 3 months to fix it and this time when i used it there were the same issue of the screen and also a new issue that the setup of the windows is not genuine as i bought it with windows license so i took some while to go back again to them and they took it for 1 month but this time they took it before warranty and handed it after but i got it back with they same issue and it is not fixed!!! what should i do? 

Options

1 Posts

10-06-2016

IN

1 Signins

8 Page Views

• Views: 8
  • Message 6 of 26

bad performence

2016-10-06, 17:19 PM

wrote:

On April 20, 2010, I bought a Lenovo laptop Thinkpad T410s. On May 5, 2010, Lenovo processed the invoice (billed me) and billed UPS to pick up my package on May 6, 2010. I have called their customer services (order status department) numerous times regarding my order since May 10, 2010, on why the tracking status still shows "Billing Information Received". I've received the same response from them every time I called that UPS has not pick up my package, they have escalated the problem and someone is working on the issue, and please call back in one to two business days for status if nothing has change. I called today, May 20, 2010; I still received the same answer from them. I also contacted UPS on May 14, 2010, on this issue and they said that the supplier is responsible for handling the package to UPS. It's obvious Lenovo lied about the delivery date or there is an issue that they trying to keep from the consumer. Either way, I'm without a laptop for school and self-employment for a week, and now i'm have to loan a laptop until I have a new one. This will be the last time I'll do business with them.

Options

7946 Posts

09-04-2014

SK

32487 Signins

1199085 Page Views

• Views: 1199085
  • Message 7 of 26

Just wanted to know

2016-11-23, 20:08 PM

Andy

English Community Administrator
Lenovo eServices

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel answered your question as the solution. 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.
Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community

Options

1 Posts

04-08-2017

IN

1 Signins

16 Page Views

• Views: 16
  • Message 8 of 26

My Lenevo K6 Note has faulty microphone.

2017-04-08, 9:24 AM

Hi,

I recently bought this K6 model and now I got to know that its microphone is not alright. It gives muffled sounds on the other side and this is really frustrating. So is there any solution that this problem could be resolved?

Options

5558 Posts

06-27-2008

US

28476 Signins

1626897 Page Views

• Views: 1626897
  • Message 9 of 26

Does Lenoo really support vets ?

2017-08-09, 20:11 PM

Community GuidelinesSearchPrivate MessagingENDEESPTRUUACZ-SKTRMoto
PM requests for individual support are not answered. If a post solves your issue, please mark it so.

I am not a Lenovo employee

Options

2 Posts

05-25-2017

IN

25 Signins

137 Page Views

• Views: 137
  • Message 10 of 26

Re: To File a Complaint

2017-12-20, 5:47 AM

i purchased my laptop from lenovo in july from canada and was entitled to international warranty services under the purchase . I came to india and the laptop stopped functioning in 3months and i registered for a complaint under case id 7026231570. My product serial number is *********. I can see this product has been actively launched in india earlier. But my request for servicing was rejected saying that system is not supported in india. It is noy possible for me to go back for servicing to canada and it has only been 3-4 months since i made the purchase.. the response from the service centers has been dissapointing and i am not sure if i made a good decision investing so much money in lenovo product when every servicing department is turning face on me when in need. Kindly assist me through the process of getting proper technical assistance for my laptop as i am not getting anything i was promised under my purchase .. the use experience has been extremely dissapointing as it is totally an internal fault and u can confirm that the laptop was in excellent condition and very good care was being taken of it.. how can the request for service be rejected for me when the product is actively being marketed in infia .. kindly help me with the issue . I am attaching my billing information, order confirmation , and a copy of the mail from lenovo saying that i had an international warranty avaiable and repairable in india . I am very disgusted at the fact that i have not gotten even 1 satisfactory response until now.. a reputed brand lenovo can simply not deny service for a product when everything was promised at time of purchase.. if the product cant be repaired just get me a new one because i have spent 1 lakh rupees of my hard earned money on this piece of electronic that is now non functional.

Admin note; serial number edited to avoid possible abuse

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete