Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Special Interest DiscussionsGeneral Discussion
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

03-18-2011

Russia

2 Signins

60 Page Views

• Views: 60
  • Message 1 of 4

Trouble with a technical centers

2011-03-18, 12:07 PM

Dear Community!

I decided to write a message to this main Lenovo forum in hope that you will suggest me

an effective way to solve an upsetting problem, which I got after my notebook, being

under Lenovo warranty, brought down, and I gave the machine to one of Lenovo technical

support centers.

Such happened that the people from this "technical support" violated the Law, and I am

about to go to court. Because I believe a company may solve their internal problems

better, I composed an official letter and sent it to websales@lenovo.com. But I am

afraid they will not notice the letter among the huge amount of other letters they receive

every day. Maybe I can contact somehow directly to the people who are interested?

Please, write if anybody has any good ideas. Thanks.

Answer
Options

8095 Posts

11-19-2007

United States of America

10101 Signins

400183 Page Views

• Views: 400183

Support for an exceptional case needed.

2011-03-18, 20:31 PM

Tempo,

Sorry to hear that you are having trouble - I'd like to help!

Please send me a private message with your specific information, name, address, best contact, and the details of the model of system with it's serial #.   I also need a description of the problem you have had, what support has done and what kind of assistance you want.

Thanks for writing.

Best regards,

Mark

Replies(3)
Answer
Options

8095 Posts

11-19-2007

United States of America

10101 Signins

400183 Page Views

• Message 2 of 4

Support for an exceptional case needed.

2011-03-18, 20:31 PM

Tempo,

Sorry to hear that you are having trouble - I'd like to help!

Please send me a private message with your specific information, name, address, best contact, and the details of the model of system with it's serial #.   I also need a description of the problem you have had, what support has done and what kind of assistance you want.

Thanks for writing.

Best regards,

Mark

0 person found this solution to be helpful.

This helped me too

Options

1 Posts

10-13-2011

Brasil

2 Signins

6 Page Views

• Views: 6
  • Message 3 of 4

Re: Trouble with a technical centers

2011-10-13, 16:18 PM

LENOVO`S LACK OF RESPECT WITH THE CLIENTS IN BRAZIL 

Hello dear users. Think your guys must know about that ....

I live in Brazil and got a Lenovo notebook (091263P) which`s still on warranty. It happens that it broke down, and of course, I took it to the nearest technical assistance center. Unbeliavebly, it took about 2 months until the part that had to be exchanged got available to this center. AND THIS SPAN OF TIIME WAS OF COURSE SUBTRACTED FROM MY TOTAL LENGTH OF WARRANTY (besides myself being prevented from working with my notebook for such a long period) !

In the meantime, and since they couldn`t  even provide me any forecast at all, I entered with a request for exchange of equipment (allowed whenever the assistance solution overcomes one month), but again it`s now over 15 days (again the maximum allowed time in such a case) since this request was done, and Lenovo hasn`t done anything yet! What means, it again shows how unrespectful it can be with ttheir clients.

In summary NOTHING  has been solved yet.

I strongly recommend NO ONE TO EVER PURCHASE ANY PRODUCT FROM LENOVO, since the EXTREME LACK OF RESPONSABILITY AND RESPECT WITH THEIR CLIENTES LOOKS A COMPANY`S TRADEMARK.

Please, for the general wellness, let as many people be aware of that as possible!

Jorge Fiori - Brazil

Options

8095 Posts

11-19-2007

United States of America

10101 Signins

400183 Page Views

• Message 4 of 4

Re: COMPLAINT for AIO PC Service Req.no. 8002788412 dt10/3/14

2014-03-27, 17:47 PM
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms