Options

2 Posts

07-25-2013

India

5 Signins

30 Page Views

• Views: 30
  • Message 1 of 1

Trying to contact Lenovo for last one month to get my laptop replaced...Totally Frustrated

2013-07-25, 11:07 AM

When I got my new lenovo laptop in my hands ,It was full of defects.An engineer from lenovo visited my place and written me for a DOA situation.He told me some one from lenovo will contact me in a week.But nothing happened.From that moment I am trying to contact lencare to solve my issue..I have made several calls to different lenovo department each one will say ,you need to call another one..It is going on for a month.Some one from your customer care told me I need to mail lencare in order to process things..I have done..Still no reply..when I called again ,they told me E mails from Live.Com is not accepted..(what the ####).And I mailed again from my gmail account...still no reply...And now when I am trying to call lencare (18004190171)..No one answeres..(I was hearing lenovo caller tune for 30 min)..Can you believe that.. I want to make a conclusion in  this issue..In Two days..else I am going for consumer court...

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete