Options

0 Posts

07-10-2020

GB

1 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 2

Unable to get into contact with anyone at Lenovo for help!

2020-07-10, 9:41 AM

I have been told my order is delayed to ship due to a shortage of parts which is understandable, however, it is now as of writing (July 10, 2020) the day of shipping and when I want to get in touch to confirm my order is going to be dispatched today nothing seems to work. I have tried the email template which comes up with an error saying it's unavailable, I have contacted 01256 774577

Press #2 for Post Sales and press #2 again for Customer Service - This tells me the "request page cannot be found". I even contacted the online support who suggested I ring +44 2030140095 which is the team that works directly with such cases and that number says it is no longer taking calls. How do you get any customer support from Lenovo? This laptop was ordered because it did exactly what I wanted for a price I was happy to pay and would arrive in time for my work needs and now is looking like this won't be the case. I need to resolve this ASAP.

Thanks

Options

8215 Posts

09-04-2014

SK

32572 Signins

1203820 Page Views

• Views: 1203820
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Unable to get into contact with anyone at Lenovo for help!

2020-07-10, 9:56 AM

Hello and welcome to Community,

You can check your order status online from the Shopping Help site linked to below, please avoid using Firefox as browser, it accesses the database which the sales representatives access. If as you say is planned your order should ship today I would check later today afternoon or tomorrow when it should have been updated by the factory.

https://checkout.lenovo.com/DRHM/store?Action=DisplayHelpPage&SiteID=lenovoeu&Locale=en_GB&Env=BASE

Andy

English Community Administrator
Lenovo eServices

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel answered your question as the solution. 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.
Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete