07-21-2020

US

3 Signins

20 Page Views

• Views: 20
  • Message 1 of 3

Unresponsive customer service and bad product

2020-07-21, 21:46 PM

I bought lenovo yoga 13.3" from lenovo.com two months ago.  About two months after purchase it started freezing multiple times a day , which generally happens with old laptops after excessive usage for years.  I contacted lenovo customer service 4 times already(service order no: 8015302115 )and no one came back to me . Each time they escalated it further , but yet no response from their side.

Instead of them following up on issue , you have to follow with lenovo. 

After reading few comments on this laptop I can see , lenovo is aware of this issue already but still selling their laptop in the market. Now after seeing their unresponsive behavior  I am just looking for refund rather than repair now.  

Options

8216 Posts

09-04-2014

SK

32572 Signins

1203825 Page Views

• Views: 1203825
  • Message 2 of 3

Re:Unresponsive customer service and bad product

2020-07-23, 6:56 AM

Hello @Krmndr welcome to Community,

Sorry you've been experiencing issues and thanks for being patient and also posting your case number, I can see that it has been escalated to the Customer Relations team who will be reaching out to you to assist in finding a suitable resolution. This can take a couple of days and would ask you to be patient just a little longer.

Andy

English Community Administrator
Lenovo eServices

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel answered your question as the solution. 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.
Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community

Options

1 Posts

07-21-2020

US

3 Signins

20 Page Views

• Views: 20
  • Message 3 of 3

Re:Unresponsive customer service and bad product

2020-07-23, 15:10 PM

It has been escalated thrice already.Each time they asked me to wait for the next two days. Then no one contacted me for the next two days . I had to contact representative instead through chat to get status update because phone was not reachable at all. This has been going for two weeks almost. 

And the last  it was escalated two days ago with a red flag as per the representative on call. Yet the outcome is same , no one calls me or email me. I have checked every junk email each time. And yes today I am supposed to receive a call , which I highly doubt again. 

Whenever I chat with lenovo they say customer relationship team is handling this , so we cannot do anything. Seriously why customer relationship team is not in touch with customers to maintain that relationship. I am loosing my trust in Lenovo brand value as a whole and would not like to recommend it to anyone for anything now.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete