Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NN100
Paper Tape
Views: 480
Message 1 of 5

Very bad experience with Lenovo's technical and customer support

I purchased a Lenovo Thinkpad T460S last year.  Two and a half month later, I could not connect to Internet via wireless.  I shipped my laptop in to Lenovo.  They cannot fix the laptop.  I requested a replacement.  It is more than 1 month since I shipped my laptop to Lenovo.  Still no replacement.  I have been out of computer for more than a month.  In this day and age when computer is so much a part of lives, this is very unacceptable.  Many times, I tried to contact the manager, who submitted an order for a replacement, to learn when I will get a replacement, I have never gotten a call back.  I called Lenovo sales department to check if I order a laptop with the same specification I had, how long would it take.  They told me they can ship it out in 10 days.  So, why can’t the manager tell me approximately when I can expect a replacement?  Looks like Lenovo has already taken my money so no more money to be made, so the order for replacement went to the lowest priority?

Reading the message that I copied from Lenovo’s website below, Lenovo did not do what they said.  It is shameless to put the nice words out in the public but their actions do not reflect that.

Another comment I have about Lenovo is that their technical support team is rather weak.  So, you may want to think twice about buying any Lenovo computer.  I definitely will not buy any Lenovo product again.  I also will tell all of my friends about my experience with Lenovo to prevent them from being in the same situation I am in now.

Our Culture

Our culture defines us … it's our DNA. We call it the Lenovo Way and it's the values we share and the business practices we deploy. It's how we address our day-to-day commitments. The Lenovo Way is embodied in the statement: We do what we say and we own what we do.

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 379
Message 2 of 5

Re: Very bad experience with Lenovo's technical and customer support

Hello NN100, welcome to the Community,

Sorry for the delays you have been eperiencing.  My understanding is that a replacement order is in the system and was delayed, due to the availability of a part, and that your case manager has also agreed an alternate resolution should the system not be deliverable before a particular date.  If you need something to be changed please let your case manager know.

Andy

English Community Leader
Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star below their post awarding them Kudos

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Język Polski    Moto English

NN100
Paper Tape
Views: 368
Message 3 of 5

Why does it need me spent a lot of my time to that I don't have to post this matter in the public space in order for me to get any response?

NN100
Paper Tape
Views: 364
Message 4 of 5

Is this the "Lenovo's way"?

Burtron
Paper Tape
Views: 327
Message 5 of 5

Horrible company for customer service. They had been very quick to sell us a bunch of corporate devices then never work with us to fix them.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors