Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shivamx
What's DOS?
Views: 196
Message 1 of 2

Very poor customer service

Worst service ever seen. MB changed 2 times within 2 weeks and after service they are saying now it's Battery issue and battery cost is 9k. Said by support Engineer- Either pay this money and get the battery, or pick the laptop and take it another service centre.Everyday im getting call from different team member from Lenovo service center and everyday im explaining same issues. It's been around 3 weeks and still Lenovo are unable to figure out an answer to my queries and issues. And team Lenovo is confused about price of battery themselves too. Pathetic customer service and response from Lenovo India and Lenovo Service centre as well.

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 165
Message 2 of 2

Re: Very poor customer service

Welcome to the Lenovo Community ! 

Sorry to hear of your experience.  In the interest of those who may respond to your posting, could you please include the model name and model number of the system you own, (Example: Yoga 3 Pro-1370, Model:80HE0048US)  as well as any service ticket number that was assigned to your repair.  Thanks!

please mark it as an "Accept As Solution"
♦ I'm not a Lenovo employee, just a volunteer geek who likes to help folks.
Sorry, I don't read unsolicited Private Messages. If you have an issue, posting in     the appropriate forum is the best way to get assistance.

Communities:    English English    Deutsche Deutsche     Español Español     Portugues Portugues     Russian flag Русскоязычное

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors