Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Special Interest DiscussionsGeneral Discussion
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

11-12-2016

United States of America

14 Signins

60 Page Views

• Views: 60
  • Message 1 of 2

WHERE'S THE CUSTOMER CASE MANAGER?

2016-11-12, 17:23 PM

In August 2015 I purchased a Y50 Touch. It shipped from China. In less than a week the screen died and no replacements were available. A manager named Matthew (he was great) helped me to return my Y50 and purchase a Y70 Touch (the only item available). I also bought the 3 year On-Site warranty.

Within a month the Y70 developed static noise lines that run across the screen. I bought a Flex 3-15" and shelved the Y70 for a while. Early this year I pulled out the Y70. Since it's under warranty I wanted those noise lines fixed. Tech support did some remote work which didn't fix anything. Ultimately, through the On-Site service, the system board and LCD screen were replaced. Still, no fix. They tell me the system will have to be replaced.

The Flex 3 I originally purchased had a sticking trackpad button, so I returned it and got another one. Finally, I got one laptop out of 4 that works as advertised. That's a 25% success rate, NOT GOOD.

Now, here's where the fraustration is REALLY building- for almost a month I've been messaging back and forth with an 'NA Case Manager', who seems to be from the Philippines, and promises a Case Manager will call me to get this resolved. All I'm getting are excuses and more promises of a phone call but the call never comes.

I've purchased many laptops from Dell and have always had reliable laptops and top notch support. I think I'll be going back to them.

Options

11562 Posts

09-04-2014

Slovakia

33038 Signins

1234915 Page Views

• Views: 1234915
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: WHERE'S THE CUSTOMER CASE MANAGER?

2016-11-14, 5:46 AM

Hello gacton69, welcome to the Community,

I can see that this would be frustrating and I see there has been quite an exchange of emails however they have been unable to reach you by phone for whatever reason. I'd like to check that the phone number they have for you is the correct one, could you please send it to me by private message in order that I can double check / confirm it is correct.

Andy

English Community Administrator
Lenovo eServices

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms