cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
John3426
Paper Tape
Views: 217
Message 1 of 2

Warranty Service - 0ver 230 day to repair, really?

My poor daughter's laptop ******** have been in your repair facility waiting for a part for two months. Just logged in again and the latest updates it will take over 230 days to complete the repair. My understanding is that this is just to replace the battery. I can go on-line and buy one today. What is going on? I bought this through the AT&T purchase program but I am tempted to put a note on the AT&T system saying don't bother, the warranty is worthless.

Moderator note: serial number removed for member's protection.

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 151
Message 2 of 2

Re: Warranty Service - 0ver 230 day to repair, really?

Hello John, welcome to the Community,

That certainly seems alarming, by that I mean the 230 days delivery time, but certainly the time taken to date warrants escalating the case to a higher level if you haven't already. The quickest method is to call support and request the agent to create a complaint on your behalf, they will also be able to explain the further steps of the procedure. Alternatively you could send me the following information by private message please;

Full Name;
Telephone No.; +
email address;
System Type;
System s/n;

Date of purchase;
Case Numbers;

Thanks in advance

Andy

English Community Leader
Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star below their post awarding them Kudos

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Język Polski    Moto English

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors