Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
haitham050
What's DOS?
Views: 286
Message 1 of 3

Warranty issue

Hi Lenovo team ,

I bought a brand new s200z from Souq.com yestrday in United Arab Emirates . When I opened it today and installed OS. when i was checking the website i found that warranty is only 329 days and the PC is purchased in pakistan ! please check attached screenshots . Your prompt response is appreciated . I removed the serial number and my address in screenshots for privacy reasons . if u wish i can send you un-edited screenshots 

haitham050
What's DOS?
Views: 285
Message 2 of 3

Re: Warranty issue

here is the screenshot from your website

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 230
Message 3 of 3

Re: Warranty issue

Hello haitham050, welcome to the Community,

I'm not sure that Souq.com is an official partner in the UAE; they would appear to be an online portal based in Dubai who distribute products throughout the Middle East. I also couldn't find the S200z on the Lenovo UAE site which suggests it has not officially been sold there and that the system may also not be supported in the UAE.  I would suggest you might like to clarify this with the reseller.

You can correct the warranty dates by selecting Register Products & Services from the Warranty & Repair menu after selecting your product on the Support Site.

Andy

English Community Leader

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points

Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star to the left awarding them Kudos

T430 2347-G7U W8 x64, Yoga 10 HD+, Tablet 1838-2BG, T61p 6460-67G W7 x64, T43p 2668-G2G XP, T23 2647-9LG XP, plus a few more.

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Deutsche Community Comunidad en Español English Community Русскоязычное Сообщество Communidade Portugues

Holiday Deals
HAPPENING NOW!

Get the best deals on PCs and tech now during the Holiday Sale
Shop the sale

Top Kudoed Authors