Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PR-Imagery
What's DOS?
Views: 375
Message 1 of 3

Warranty repair failed

Hello.

About a month ago I had my Y70-70t repaired under warranty for flickering/black screen problems. The service centre replaced the screen assembly and it was fine for a couple days the few times I used it until the same issue resurfaced. I took it back and they refused to accept it without me paying a fee for them to diagnose the problem. This was the day the original factory warranty expired, which perplexed me as the repair they made that should have fixed the same issue not even a month prior did not fix the problem.

What is the warranty period on repairs?

Its pretty annoying the service centre won't accept it back without a charge even tho the repairs they made failed to correct the issue.

PaginR
Paper Tape
Views: 312
Message 2 of 3

Re: Warranty repair failed

For Bermuda i do not know but here in Europe ... Warranty must extend ... because you loose time during the first repair... check with "custommer association" or any law maker.

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 250
Message 3 of 3

Re: Warranty repair failed

Hello PR-Imagery,

sorry for being late getting back to you, were you able to resolve this?  If not could you please send me the following information by private message;

Full Name;
Telephone No.;
email address;
System Type;
System s/n;

Date of purchase;

Date of service;

Service Provider Name;
Case Numbers;

Thanks in advance

Andy

English Community Leader
Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star below their post awarding them Kudos

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Język Polski    Moto English

And we're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors