Options

7 Posts

12-20-2019

IN

11 Signins

91 Page Views

• Views: 91
  • Message 1 of 19

What is the email id of Lenovo India CEO?

2019-12-27, 13:34 PM

Does anyone know what is the email id of Rahul Agarwal CEO of Lenovo India?

I tried several combinations but all returned. I even tried aagrwal8 as displayed on Zaubacorp but it returned.

The thing is I wrote a query to consumerts@lenovo.com who asked me to contact lenovosupport@ndcommerce.in and when I contacted lenovosupport@ndcommerce.in they are asking me to contact consumerts@lenovo.com.

I want CEO of Lenovo India to know this pathetic response and my commitment not to buy any Lenovo product going forward.

Options

8216 Posts

09-04-2014

SK

32572 Signins

1203825 Page Views

• Views: 1203825
  • Message 2 of 19

Re: What is the email id of Lenovo India CEO?

2019-12-27, 15:11 PM

Hello,

You would probably be better contacting the task ID for purchasing assistance rather than the Technical Support task IDs. Or, better, post your question in Community; there is a lot of knowledge and experience out there.

Andy

English Community Administrator
Lenovo eServices

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel answered your question as the solution. 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.
Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community

Options

1 Posts

06-02-2020

IN

1 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 3 of 19

Re:What is the email id of Lenovo India CEO?

2020-06-02, 16:11 PM
Sar lenovo K10 note ma android 10 update Mila ga or security update
Options

1 Posts

06-05-2020

IN

1 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 4 of 19

escalation for customer care, order not fulfilled and refund not being issued

2020-06-05, 5:27 AM

Hi

i require escalation matrix for Lenovo customer care. I placed order 4295346377  for a tablet on 21 May at Lenovo website and Lenovo could not deliver the product within the time period as mentioned on website while placing the order. They have taken the entire money in advance.

I have sent multiple email to cancel and initiate refund to their customer care but for last 1 week they have gone silent. I tried reaching on customer care phone number 022 68353104 multiple time. After around 1 minute of waiting, call is automatically disconnected which is adding to the frustration.

As kids school has started online, i have to purchase the product from Croma.

Please provide me with the escalation matrix so that i can escalate and get refund for my order.

Akshat

Options

1 Posts

06-08-2020

IN

1 Signins

10 Page Views

• Views: 10
  • Message 5 of 19

2020-06-08, 19:25 PM
Hi Absolutely same has happened with me. Customer care is not responding. Refund procedure is not clearly defined. 20 days since the order placed, no proactive reply or communication from Lenovo side. Website still showing wrong info about shipping and delivery.
Options

12 Posts

06-01-2020

IN

9 Signins

155 Page Views

• Views: 155
  • Message 6 of 19

2020-06-09, 7:28 AM

Same with my order, I ordered on 22may, they told 30 will be estimated dispatch date, later it went to 9th June and just now got a email it will be 13 June, I already complained it to Asia lenovo Director from contact us page, now they have removed contact details and also deleted my post.

This shows us and me understand a way on how to do business.

I think they will again extend the date..

I am just losing my coolness because of this issues. 

Options

10414 Posts

03-05-2018

US

1110 Signins

149758 Page Views

• Views: 149758
  • Message 7 of 19

2020-06-12, 16:09 PM

Hi,

We sincerely apologize for what happened. Can you please provide the order number? I would like to escalate this. Thanks.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

1 Posts

06-16-2020

IN

1 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 8 of 19

Re: 20 days yet my order has not been dispatched.

2020-06-16, 18:11 PM

I have placed an order on May 27th 2020. The order no. is 4295396191. I am unable to understand the reason for the extreme delay and why it's still not dispatched. Today I received a message claiming that my order was CANCELLED by mistake due to some technical difficulties and then received another message stating that it will be dispatched in a further period of 2-3 days. I am unable to comprehend whats going on. First of all, when I placed the order I didn't receive an estimated date as to which I should expect the delivery. Also now you are telling me it will be dispatched in another 2-3 days. I demand an exact date as to when I would receive it. This is very unprofessional for a global brand such as Lenovo to provide this kind of service where other e-commerce giants deliver within a week it has already been 20 days and there is no sign of dispatch. 

I would like the concerned person to immediately look into the matter.

Options

2 Posts

06-18-2020

IN

2 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 9 of 19

2020-06-18, 17:04 PM
Hai folks Everyone including me buys lenovo products, especially legion series due to their immense quality including service and specs. But now lenovo india and its official online site is scamming the whole india. I had ordered legion y7000 first of march, before my purchase i had called their customer care service for availability and shipping. They answered everything were fine including their availability of product. Later due to covid i had waited another month for their dispatch. Yet they didnt dispatched, i will be precise on this day its 16th of june. I had contacted them like thrice in a week, what they doing is delaying. Later i contacted their superior officers, they were like not at all cared of this problem. The funny part is that they are not refunding. I have all the details including their call recordings in my hand. Recently i figured out that they dont have its stock and they need to import the product. What they doing is taking all the orders without having a single piece as stock. This information is from their executive whic he got accidentally revealed. If anyone have still queries regarding the scam, i can provide screenshots of mails and call recordings. Also these days they are not all picking up number and they have blocked my number. So please dont buy their products from lenovo online store, its a big scam now. Due to their carelessness i have losted many exams and interviews. I am a great fan of lenovo legion , you may buy products from other ecommerce sites, please dont use lenovo online store.
Options

2 Posts

06-18-2020

IN

2 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 10 of 19

Re: 20 days yet my order has not been dispatched.

2020-06-18, 17:09 PM
I had placed order on March,still my product doesn't dispatched.wht we can do is open a for it.
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete