Options

11 Posts

07-11-2019

United States of America

7 Signins

167 Page Views

• Views: 167
  • Message 1 of 9

Why Lenovo Customer Service does not solve any problem?

2019-07-11, 14:50 PM

I bought a laptop online one week ago. I need a new computer asap so I chose this item since it was stated in the website that the product is shipped the same business day if ordered before 2pm. Of course, it did not happen like that. The shipment was schedule for 2 days after (ok not that bad, but still not what I pay for). Then I received an email from Lenovo saying my order was delayed, but no updates in the new shipment date or estimated delivery. It´s been 3 days I am contacting customer service, and they just apologize and understand my situation but no one does nothing. First I was told they opened an inquiry in my name and Fullfilment Focal team was contacting me the same day by email, of course, that never happened. Another agent told me it was impossible that anyone could have told me that (luckily I have saved all my conversations), every agent I spoke with gave me an email address to contact them in case the problem is not solved, but then no one answers to my emails. I am very dissapointed with this company, and specially with custome service which do not want to do nothing. A week after, when checking my order status it still apppears the shipment date as a week ago (of course it hasn´t been shipped). Customer service keep saying the dates are estimamted but it is a problem of the warehouse. Why then Lenovo keeps in their website the prodcut to be delivered the same business day if that is not true. If they can not accomplish what they claim, then don´t lie. I feel like I´ve been lied by this company, and I paid for a service I am not receiving, and no one is compensating the customer for any issue and not even solving the porblem. That is different when you contact sales service, they give you all their attention(what a surprise!). But I could read it is not the first time that happens. I will never buy any other Lenovo product, the company is not trustworthy. The only solution that is left it to cancel the order and get my money back, but I am afraid of having problems as well in this sense, not getting my money back in ages.

Options

136 Posts

10-18-2018

Bosnia and Herzegovina

154 Signins

2292 Page Views

• Views: 2292
  • Message 2 of 9

Re: Why Lenovo Customer Service does not solve any problem?

2019-07-11, 14:53 PM

Did you pay with PayPal or with another method?

Options

11 Posts

07-11-2019

United States of America

7 Signins

167 Page Views

• Message 3 of 9

2019-07-11, 14:54 PM

I paid with debit card. Why?

Options

11 Posts

07-11-2019

United States of America

7 Signins

167 Page Views

• Message 4 of 9

2019-07-11, 15:01 PM

I paid by card, and the ordered was processed the same day I paid, but never shipped. 

Options

136 Posts

10-18-2018

Bosnia and Herzegovina

154 Signins

2292 Page Views

• Views: 2292
  • Message 5 of 9

2019-07-11, 15:15 PM

Because when I bought something with PayPal I complained to them that I didn't receive the item and the seller/company didn't reply to that so PayPal in the end gave me a refund

Options

11 Posts

07-11-2019

United States of America

7 Signins

167 Page Views

• Message 6 of 9

2019-07-12, 1:07 AM

Hi thanks for telling. My issue is more with the way the company treats the customers more than for the money. If they say on their website the product is shipped the same business day, it is not serious that a week after I still have no updates of when my product will be shipped. And customer service keeps always telling the same things: "I apologize..", "I do undderstand...", "We have a big demand..." but nobody tells me anything about my order. They just say they will contact you with updates today by email, and that never happens. They are liars. As I said I will not buy anything from this company again

Options

10 Posts

07-11-2019

India

12 Signins

238 Page Views

• Views: 238
  • Message 7 of 9

2019-07-17, 14:48 PM

Hi, did you have your issue resolved?

Options

11 Posts

07-11-2019

United States of America

7 Signins

167 Page Views

• Message 8 of 9

2019-07-17, 15:02 PM

Hi!My order finally was shipped, it arrived much later than the estimated arrival day. So that is fine, but I am still not done. I filed a complaint and I spoke with some agents on the phone and through the chat. I was offered as a compensation for the inconvenience 100$ reimbursed and an accessory compatible with the item I was buying. The agents told me to email them once the order was shipped. But of course, guess what?Nobody is answering to my emails and of course I did not received what I was promised. They assure me I was going to get that, luckily I saved the conversations. 

Options

11 Posts

07-11-2019

United States of America

7 Signins

167 Page Views

• Message 9 of 9

2019-07-17, 16:29 PM

And this is what I get now as an answer from customer service:

In regards for the accessory request. Sorry to inform you that the higher management team can't process that however they advice that we can just provide you a 5% discount for the net price of the machine that you will place to Lenovo.com.

R.
Customer Service Ambassador
Lenovo North America

This is not a serious company at all. They just apologize but it´s a lie. They do not care at all and lie to the customer

Admin note; post edited for privacy in accordance with the Community Guidelines.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms