SK

32659 Signins

1208740 Page Views

• Views: 1208740
  • Message 21 of 23

Re:Why does shipping have such a delay?

2020-10-11, 10:46 AM

Hello @sandeep1992  welcome to Community,

Sorry it's not been the best experience. I am aware that with some C940 configurations there exists a component shortage issue resulting in long delays which hopefully will be updated again in the next couple of days as the factory returns to normal after the Chinese holiday. I do know that sales were sending out advisory emails to affected customers so please check your emails / spam folder or perhaps call sales for an update in a couple of days once they have hopefully been updated. https://www.lenovo.com/ca/en/contact

Andy

English Community Administrator
Lenovo eServices

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel answered your question as the solution. 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.
Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community

Options

2 Posts

10-09-2020

CA

2 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 22 of 23

2020-10-11, 11:31 AM

Checked all folders and received no mails from your end. I even talked to CC and they did not give me any clear reason for the delay apart from that it will be shipped from overseas. Anyways, I have already cancelled my order after waiting for 3 months. Waste of time and money. 

Options

1 Posts

09-19-2020

IN

8 Signins

15 Page Views

• Views: 15
  • Message 23 of 23

2020-10-12, 18:02 PM

i have place my order on 19th of September,  ( legion y540) the company said estimated date 10th of oct, till now, that is 12th oct i havent got any information about my product, not even the tracking id.

, every time when iam call customer care they are fooling me, by giving false information, they first said ill get the delivery by 10th oct, on 10th i didnt get my delivery; and then they said on 12th oct ill get my delivery even on that day also..i didnt get my product, they are literall  fooling me....it was such a bad experience from the lenova,,and such a worst experience that i ever had in my life in this online shopping,,lenova is cheating 

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete